Blow Job Technique (TMI)

I have always had woman use both their mouth and their hand(s). But my most recent partner gave a mouth only experience. I’ve had to request she use her hand too. It is not that the mouth technique doesn’t work, it is just not as much fun.

So ladies do you use both your mouth and your hand? Or just or mouth when giving a blowjob?

Guys, how do you prefer a blowjob? Mouth and hand? Mouth only?

This thread is better suited for In My Humble Opinion. I’ll move it for you.
(With apologies to Czarcasm and TVeblen.)

Cajun Man ~ SDMB Moderator

I cannot believe you just asked this.

Yknow, there are a few guys around here that give blowjobs, too.

Homophobe.

Well, are we talking a few licks preparatory to doing something else, or a full-on go-for-the-gold situation? And am I having a strong-gag-reflex day? And how into it am I on this particular day?

In other words, it just depends. Mostly, though, the hand is a supplement, not an integral part of the process.

You’re right. Guys feel free to answer the first part, too.

However, I don’t think I am a homophobe for forgetting to include gays.

It depends upon what my hands are doing - they could be massaging the scrotum, or running my nails down the inside of his legs, or over his lovely furry tumtum.

Whilst mouth only can take a bit of cordination and know how to make him orgasm, having a hand in the equation definitely allows for more enjoyment and stimulation.

IMHO, of course… :smiley:

As the OP says “…it’s not as much fun.”

Depends on what’s in their mouth. If they got braces with rubber bands, ah, oh my.

I use both mouth and hand when giving blowjobs.

My Sweetie is adept at using both her hands and her mouth, although she likes just using her mouth/tongue/lips. What’s amazing to me is that she likes…no, LOVES…giving me a blowjob. She can have an amazing orgasm just from doing that.

And, yes…I love reciprocating…

I will say that I really don’t enjoy giving blowjobs but once in awhile I will do it out of a sense of fair play and I use both the mouth and the hands and here’s why: after a minute or so I forget the mouth entirely and just use the hands. Devious, no?

Very devious, actually, but coming from a guy whose most recent ex also did not enjoy giving me a BJ, I certainly noticed when she switched from mouth+hand to hand-only. I sometimes had to give her this, “C’mon, I go down on you almost everytime we have sex, just use your mouth, please” kinda look. She gets the idea, and goes back to both, but still uses more hand. And FTR, she NEVER finished me off by mouth, as soon as she could tell I was alomst toorgasm, back to hand-only.

(Just a little FYI for those that give BJ’s, this is a good way to NOT be considered “good” in the bedroom, IMO, at any rate.)

So let me see if I understand. You want to know how straight guys prefer blow jobs but not gay ones? Dude, you’re messed up.

Giving: Mouth. Hands. Cheeks. Chin. A few times, in my enthusiam, nose. Hands on shaft, on scrotum, on taint, up the chest to nipples, slightly penetrating, fully penetrating and so on. Hands and mouth in constant motion.

Receiving: All of the above, please and thank you!

No, at first I just asked how straight couples did things. I didn’t really mean to exclude gays, I just didn’t think to incluse them. Which I corrected. This is a poll for everyone now.

incluse = include

I use mouth, hands, face, lips, (just a little) teeth, throat, tits, hair, nose…whatever is handy. He seems to like it that way.

mipiaceStole my answer, yup, I use mouth, hands and breasts, cheeks (the cheeks on my FACE people!! :D), hair (this works best before applying tongue etc when the skin is still dry), a little teeth, hot mint tea (hot when it goes “on” then cools off when you blow, also makes a neat sensation once you finally get to “plain old intercourse”), ice cream, and so on, and so on.

And ftrmikie, it’s not “homophobic” or “sexist” or whatever if the OP targets the audience from which the OP himself/herself wants opinions.

For example, if you’re a hetero female wanting to know from hetero guys, “why do some guys DO this”?? It doesn’t mean you’re dissing all the lesbian female partners of other females who also do “this,” whatever “this” may be.

I use both, since I was given 'em at birth. Gotta use 'em right. :wink:

:wink: Hi-five girlfriend!

Just FYI on using the hand thing, you may think you’re being clever but believe me the guy knows it. The hand should be considered a supplement, not a replacement, for ideal oral sex.