“The Skull in the Sculpture”
Booth and Brennan investigate when the remains of a renowned artist are found in an impounded junkyard car; a woman connected to Angela becomes a suspect in the case.
- The fact that Sweets is actually being seen as an expert and not so much a buffoon. Cam’s props were nice.
- Brennan in a dress!
- The return of the Angelator
- Possible forward movement for the Hodgins/Angela plot line.
- Sweets finally telling Angela off. Fantastic.
- Absolutely loved the bit at the end, and the accompanying commentary by Booth and Bones. Common ground, indeed!
Not so fond of:
- Roxie’s braless state. For God’s sake woman, hoist those up to your waist.
- The return of Annoying intern.
- The focus on Angela. So she dated a girl: who cares? Frankly, I’m sick of the way her character is portrayed. At this point, I think Hodgins deserves someone better.