"Boobs on the ground"? Seriously?!! (snarl...)

Fox Hosts Dub Female Fighter Pilot ‘Boobs On The Ground’

I'm not easily offended, but this makes me want to stomp in there and put THEIR boobs on the ground. Arrogant elitist chauvinistic assholes.

And one of the other jackasses said, “After she bombed it, she couldn’t park it.”

Huh huh. Yeah. Because, you know, those women can’t drive! Get it? Get it?

Good, old FOX, they write their own MAD satire articles.

Well, they knew that if they said “boobs in the air,” we’d be making “boobs ON the air” jokes.

This is the same organization that just hired Leah Gabrielle.

Expect to see a lot more of her onscreen now, as a sort of PR antidote.

The logical comedian in me is offended that they didn’t go with “Boobs away”

If you are going to do offensive comedy at least do it right.

Well, by now we all know there is a significant chunk of this country that is stuck in an imaginary version of the 1950’s and their lives are nothing but fear and anger at a world which dares to be different from that vision.

You know, that’s part of what I found so surprising about this. Not just that they made sexist jokes, but that they’re STILL going with “women can’t drive” as a meme. That was embarrassingly out of date thirty years ago.

Wouldn’t “Boobs on the ground” be the same as “Diving for cover”?

Lookin’ like a fool wit’ yer boobs on the ground

Man, you guys are easily baited. This looks to me like a purposely set up “controversy” on that show with the men saying stupid guy things and the women calling them out and rolling their eyes. But they got you to watch!

Why did Gavin Newsom ever marry that woman? Ick.

Dear “Conservatives”,

It appears you’ve been attempting a makeover to increase your appeal beyond your rural, elderly, male base to include Negroes, Mexicans of every nationality, and even their womenfolk. Far be it from us to tell you how to do your jobs, but as subject matter experts we feel it’s our duty to inform you that, traditionally, the lipstick goes on the other end of the pig. If you’re just trying to excite your existing constituency please disregard; you’re doing just fine.

Respectfully,
The Folks at Revlon

What the hell are you talking about? Have you not seen Mad Men?

Wow, just wow. I can’t even. So you’re saying that Hispanics no matter what country they are from all look like Mexicans to you? That’s pretty damn racist.

hu·mor
ˈ(h)yo͞omər/
noun
noun: humour; noun: humor; noun: cardinal humor; plural noun: cardinal humors

the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.
"his tales are full of humor"
synonyms:	comedy, comical aspect, funny side, fun, amusement, funniness, hilarity, jocularity;

You’re welcome!

I believe the phrase is “token”.

“Boobs on the ground” is not a sexist joke. It’s a clever, if juvenile, play on words. I thought it was funny. Not sure how you could be offended by it, unless you are one of those people who thinks any mention by a man of the existence of “boobs” is offensive.

The “can’t park” comment, on the other hand, is definitely sexist and obnoxious. Not to mention, not funny.

To be fair, that’s not really Fox News but rather one of their panelist programs which masquerade as news. Similar to Fox & Friends. Remember what those boobs said about Mr. Rogers?

You’re a dick.

Its offensive because Fox says it.

Black people are allowed to use certain words. Well, one word. That’s because coming from them, there is not the historical baggage of 400 years of slavery and oppression. When they use it, its empowering.

We know all about Fox and how they feel about women. When they say something like this, its not just a comical joke, a turn of phrase, or innocent ribbing. Its hateful, mean humor designed to attack and denigrate. We know what its about, that’s why its offensive.

If you disagree, think about you hanging around with a group of friends. Maybe you make fun of each other, tease each other about your wives or husbands. Its fine because they’re your friends. Imagine a stranger walking up to your group and mocking one of you. You’d rightly be pissed even if they say the exact same thing one of your friends just did. Its different because it comes from a different source and you take it differently