Bored with my hair, want to change it again. Halp!

I also have been feeling deeply bored and wanting to change my hair, so that website has been entertaining me for the past few minutes! It takes a little practice fitting my face into the hair, though. Thanks for the tip. Too bad they only have celebrity hair…

Anyways, I’m going to vote for option 1. But option 3 is also super-cute. You’re adorable!

Number 1 and 3 are best.

But you are indeed a hot hot hottie!

If you’re going for sophisticated/sexy, then yeh… go with bangs that sweep or brush your eyebrows; nothing shorter.

I’ll be the lone voice speaking up for the short bangs, Zooey-style particularly. You look really cute in that picture. HOWEVER. Girl, you would have to flat-iron the shit out of them to get them to lay right every single day. Personally, if my hair were as thick and wavy as yours is in your first “current state” picture (gorgeous hair, btw), I wouldn’t go for bangs at all because I’m lazy and the daily maintenance would be too much of an ordeal. However, if just combing your curl out is enough to make them straight enough to behave, then this would not be so bad, if you feel up to doing that every day (or whenever you wash your hair, if the straightening holds for more than a day).

Another vote for Option 3, and for the fact that the ex was a loser, probably the kind to put you down to make himself feel adequate. You’re beautiful.

He has…issues, but he wasn’t a loser or anything. He runs a hedge fund, and I don’t mean he’s an analyst, he was a partner. Objectively speaking, I wasn’t the type of woman men like that usually date. Most of his colleagues are dating Eastern European models and I’m just a normal person (a lawyer at the time).

Hilariously, now that he’s got the model in place he occasionally writes to me wistfully talking about how much he misses “us”. :rolleyes:

I can’t be too much of a hater because even though he made me feel like shit for not being a blonde (don’t date an Indian girl then!!!), he was super-supportive of my decision to go back to business school and he routinely told me how amazed he was by my intellect. I was just not his type physically, I guess, and that’s okay. Unfortunately, it definitely did some damage to my self-esteem over the course of the relationship.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment.

Thanks! I actually like the way the short bangs look because I put a crapload of effort into my eyebrows. My sister had short bangs in the early 2000s and she looked amazing, but she is the type of person you can tell puts “outfits” together on a daily basis, whereas I am the type of person who rolls out of bed 5 minutes before class. I’m thinking of Taazing the Zooey bangs longer to see how they look, because the hair at the edges of the bangs is cut differently in each of the styles, and unlike the other two ladies, her hair is naturally curly, which might make it a better fit as a cut.

And of course, I am still on the fence about whether or not I should get a haircut right before my second round interviews. I’m in marketing, so I’m allowed a certain amount of latitude compared to other industries, but I guess I’m just worried about not having hit the appropriate styling curve before I go in.