Breasts

From my personal experience, I would’ve said Poland! Which, I notice they have conveniently left off the survey.

I’m all about the cleavage… once they’re exposed, visually they just make me think of udders. I only like naked breasts because they imply a naked woman in the vicinity, which generally is a good thing.

i would have to agree with you on the excellence of breasts. I love mine. I feel privileged to have them, they are my favorite thing about me. The rare times I’m turned on by other women, it generally has to do with beautiful breasts. I don’t find men’s interest in them puzzling at all. They’re soft and cuddly and sexy and awesome.

Good OP. :slight_smile:

You = Pretty Flippin’ Cool

You need a button to wear around or something. Maybe a parka. It’d be better for our weather.

Four.

Me, too.

Although my fiancee asks to be added to the list that prefers smaller breasts (more than a handful is too much, he says) I just don’t get that. I say a C is about perfect, depending on shape - some women a B, some a D. Too small (looks prepubescent) or too big (looks retarded in general) is just no fun to look at.

Women just generally look better naked than men - and it’s because of the boobs. Sorry, fellas.

~Tasha

Don’t be sorry. It’s twue, it’s twue!

Although as a chap I fully agree about the appeal of bosoms, I wonder if the grass is always greener, so to speak.

If I was female, would I then dream about having a penis?
Full of sensory delight (ahem) and I can take a leak standing up…

We get to look at ya though.

B to C is probably the ideal range, but shape is the biggest factor for perfection. nods

And are women in the UK also the fattest in Europe? Those things are usually linked. Though I will say I saw a bra last month that made me kind of sad - it was a 40B. The women who fit into that have been dealt a bad hand.

There’s a book for people like Chowder - Chick For a Day. I haven’t read it, but if it’s anything like Dick For a Day it’s sure to be terrible.

Yes. Also second fattest in the world behind only the US of A. That’s what I thought of too.

Definitely in multiples of two.

Hmmm. I’m a man. With boobishness. It doesn’t increase my naked appeal, I assure you.

Myth busted :stuck_out_tongue:

Si

You said what I’d have said if I’d got here first. I love my lovely C-cup breasteseses. And so does Himself. :smiley:

I fixed your typo.

I wear a 38 B - and it ain’t cuz I’m fat (although I am large now, I wore a 38 B even when I was a size 10). I have an immense rib cage and an Amazon-like shoulder structure. And yet I can still bring myself to look cute in a schoolgirl outfit. :slight_smile:

~Tasha

My preferences run towards AA through A. And I’m not obsessed with them although I think they’re cute and definitely add to the attractiveness of women.

I am old school . Any thing more than an arm full is a waste.

Least Original User Name Ever, whether for humor purposes or not, please do not quote a poster and then change the wording within the quote.

Five

They should be the right size for the overall frame, blending and flowing in a gracefull curving arc, a part of the whole form, not disruptive to it.
Not that I make a decision based on breats alone, thank Og, you go to bed with a person, not their parts, still, a man can dream.