Britney doesn't want to show me her breasts anymore

Yep. That’s the result of wearing a flannel bra when it’s a little nippy. Otherwise they look like this: ( . )( . )

Now, that looks painful.

It’s so nice when I talk to some chicks drooling over BSB or N’Sync and I can feel superior and harken back to grade school and NKOTB, and then I realize, I like Britney. Her songs are catchy. She’s damn cute. She has a great body.
And I tell myself her tits are fake and she’s a flake, and her songs come factory made for her to sing and she’s working for Mickey D’s and all that shit, but who cares? When she was on Good Morning America I woke up early and took my sister to the littlew concert thingy at Rockefeller Plaza, because she’s 16 and enjoys those kinda things. And on my way to the office, it was damn hard to deny, so do I.
My judgement cometh, and that right soon. Ah well.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by beagledave *

That would all depend on which way one “schwings”

Now there’s some properly placed nipples.

( )( )

And maybe some very small ones, too.

( · )( · )

[Edited by UncleBeer on 08-14-2000 at 04:10 PM]

I hear you gotta be carefull of the small ones… they can cut your face up! :smiley:

Here is a web site for you:

http://www.reach.to/britneyspheres

Area Father Takes One More Look At Liner Notes Of Daughter’s Britney Spears Album
JEFFERSON CITY, MO–Marv Reynolds, 42, father of 11-year-old Ashley, slipped into his daughter’s bedroom for one more look at the liner notes to her Britney Spears album Monday. “Just like to see what my daughter’s into these days,” said Reynolds, perusing the photo-packed booklet accompanying Spears’ Oops!..I Did It Again for the fourth time in as many days. “I bet she’ll put this on the moment she gets home from soccer practice in 20 minutes.” Upon hearing a car pull into the driveway, Reynolds, who has previously browsed the liner notes to his daughter’s Mandy Moore and Christina Aguilera CDs, put the Spears disc back exactly where he found it and left the room.