Buffy challenge - 100 (or more) characters

The First Slayer–“Death is your gift.”

Percy West - “I’m challenged.”

Hank Summers everyones favorite deadbeat dad. “You’re sullen and rude and not dearly as bright as I thought you were going to be. I mean, Buffy, let’s be honest: could you stand to live int hte same house with a daughter like that?”

Olaf, the Troll God: You do well to flee, townspeople! I will pillage your lands and dwellings! I will burn your crops and make merry sport with your more attractive daughters! Ha ha ha! Mark my words! Ooh! Ale! I smell delicious ale!

Ethan Rayne.

Giles: Hello, Ethan.
Ethan: Hello, Ripper.

The delightfully creepy Ted: (can’t remember a quote by him, so here’s one about him)
Buffy: So mom’s like, ‘Do you think Ted will like this?’ and ‘This is Ted’s favorite show,’ and ‘Ted’s teaching me computers,’ and ‘Ted said the funniest thing,’ and I’m like, ‘That’s really great, Mom,’ and then she said I was being sarcastic, which I was, but I’m sorry if I don’t wanna talk about Ted all the time.
Angel: So, you gonna talk about something else at some point?

Potential* Slayer Amanda

Amanda: I invoke a time flux on Trogdor.
Andrew: Step down, girlfriend, you can’t just -
Amanda:
Ninth level sorcerer, and I carry the emerald chalice. Trogdor is frozen in time. Deal with it.
Brian
(had to look up the quote)

• and later, one of many slayers

much better **Ethan Rayne ** line is I really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It’s the “stay and gloat” that gets me every time.

The Judge: “What’s that?”

SpicoliVamp from The Freshman : “Are we gonna fight? Or is there just gonna be a monster sarcasm rally?”

Jonathan: “Is this a private conversation… or can Mr. July sit in?”

D’Hoffryn: “Behold, D’Hoffryn. Lord of Arashmahar. He that turns the air to blood and reigns… Miss Rosenberg. How lovely to see you again. Have you done something with your hair?”

The First Evil.

The First (in Jenney Calendar guise): I’m not a demon, little girl. I am something that you can’t even conceive. The First Evil. Beyond sin, beyond death. I am the thing the darkness fears. You’ll never see me, but I am everywhere. Every being, every thought, every drop of hate.

Buffy: Geeze already, I get it. You’re evil. Do we have to chat about it all day?

Darla.

**The bouncer at the Bronze: **
“A guy with peroxidized hair… leather jacket… do you mean that Billy Idol-wannabe?”
**Buffy: **
Well, actually, Billy Idol got his look from…Oh, never mind."

Riley Finn: “‘I’m here to violate your firstborn’ never goes over well with parents for some reason.”

Jesse: “Okay… Let’s deal with this. Jesse was an excruciating loser who couldn’t get a date with anyone in the sighted community! Look at me. I’m a new man!”

Jonathan–“We’re proud to say that the class of '99 has the lowest mortality rate of any graduating class in Sunnydale history. And we know that at least part of that is because of you. So the senior class offers its thanks and gives you, uh… this.” It’s from all of us. And it has written here, Buffy Summers — Class Protector."

This was at the prom, before he was a superstar or a supervillian.

Post 51 beat you to Jonathan. Please try again.

Gwendolyn Post, who tricked everyone into believing she was Faith’s new Watcher.