Burning Philosophical Questions

How do they get the cream filling into Twinkies?

“THEY say that…” Okay, so just exactly * who* is THEY? Why should I believe anything THEY say? What if THEY are evil and undereducated? WHAT IF THEY ARE LYING?

College guys and good magazines.

No, I didn’t say that.

Ignore me.

runs away

Will I ever get laid?

Anyone got a twinkie?

Did Charlie Chaplin have a Hitler mustache, or did Hitler have a Charlie Chaplin mustache?

Why did Kamakazie pilots wear helmets?

Mickey was a mouse, Donald was a duck, Pluto was a dog, what the hell was Goofy? (sure I lifted it from Stand By Me, but I still wonder)

If God is so all knowing why didn’t he see that whole “Rebellion in Heaven” thing comming.

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, and aforementioned woodchuck found no moral or legal objections in chucking wood, and, in addendum, said wood could and should most definitely be chucked, can I borrow two dollars?

Slider’s uncles. HA! I beat Coldfire!

because the nipples develop on the foetus before the sex is determined.

another blow in the fight against ignorance! huzzah!

I can’t believe nobody has asked this yet…

What is the meaning of life?

Why are we here?

Where is Waldo?

What! I was 12 years old…

Every time I nibble on my man’s nipples, I know why he has them.

Try it some time. :wink:

If no one clicks a banner ad, does it exist?

Sorry, I don’t want to nibble on your man’s nipples.

Anybody want to convince me?

Shadowfox

Mofo

Sure. What the hell, I’m easy.

UB

Define “exist”

What is Jabba the Hutt’s sex?

Male.

the SW nerd slinks off shamefully

– Zilch

If he is indeed a male alien where is his thing? I mean, judging by his size it should be huge and hence clearly visible. Not that I am interested in taking a peek at it. :smiley:

Anyhow, I assume the guys at ILM digitally covered it up to get a more favorable rating.

Thanks!

To reciprocate: Blow-Pops take about 486. Your milage may vary, as I give 'em good hard licks.

Sorry to nitpick, but 42 is not the meaning of life. It is the answer to the great question of the meaning of life the universe and everything. But no one knows the question since the earth was destroyed just before we were to find out. Since no one knows the question, the answer has no relevance.

Who invented sporks?

How come the backs of recordable CD’s are blue, and normal CD’s are silver, but some are green and some are gold?

Why are some people such big idiots?

QUOTE]*Originally posted by quasar *
**If he is indeed a male alien where is his thing? I mean, judging by his size it should be huge and hence clearly visible. Not that I am interested in taking a peek at it. :smiley:

Anyhow, I assume the guys at ILM digitally covered it up to get a more favorable rating. **
[/QUOTE]

Jabba is a bloated, corpulant thing. Ergo his thing is probably hidden under the rolls. Else he is like a dinosaur (most likely- Recent SD article) with an internal storage space. Why else would it want dancing girls unless he was a he? As Merrick and Rosso said, “Jabba, you couldn’t find it, let alone use it”

Why are some people such big idiots?

Insufficient oxygen during and after birth, Heavy metal contamination of food, air pollution, alcohol, Rampant stupidity.
Or if you mean why are some people such Big idiots… Excess intake of calories without sufficient activity.
My question
What would a Cecil be a measure of?
Intelligence? Wisdom? Sheer bloody mindedness? (Ability to discern truth)/time? Language pedantry?
Of course, no mortal could possess a full cecil of whatever quality it is.