Cadbury creme eggs...

Oh, the Mini Eggs are so much better. I love the shell.

I like the Creme eggs too. But I usually manage to resist the temptation.

Creme That Egg!

I love the caramel ones. Mmmm…caramel…

I’ve thought that the reason I like them is because they aren’t available all year long. If they were, I think the sticky sweetness would get to be to much, and I’d get tired of them.

My SO arrived home one night last week and handed me one. He looked so proud of himself.
Then last night he snuck into my car and left another one on the dashboard for me.

But the best was two years ago. He bought me a chocolate bunny, with wings. And every morning he would put a single one of the mini-eggs behind it. I had the bunny fairy that laid the Cadbury eggs!!!

This is the cutest story ever. I read it aloud to my husband.

If that’s not a huge hint I never heard one!:stuck_out_tongue:

I love the regular and the caramel. I’ve never seen the orange, but I’d try them if I could find them.

The only problem with an egg is that once you start eating one you have to finish them fairly quickly, because of the ooziness. I wish I could eat part of an egg and put it down for a while, like with a candy bar.

Chill them, mate.

Ooh! Squeezy Cheesy Creme Egg. Mmmm!
Seriously, though, isn’t the fear of a Cadbury takeover done for now? I’m an American & grew up on Hershey, but I can still appreciate the yumminess that is Cadbury. Hershey is everyday stuff. Cadbury is special.

I’ve seen more than just the standard Cadbury Creme Egg over here, but I don’t think the “others” were Cadbury – there are Snickers eggs (well, two half-eggs wrapped together) and Rolo eggs (ditto). The Cadbury ones, I’m afraid, are too sweet even for me. Sigh.

Here’s what you do.

Take a Cadbury Caramel egg, remove the foil.
Using a knife or fork, open the chocolate shell.
Place the cracked egg on a plate, and microwave for about 30 seconds on low.
Take pretzels, dip in now warm chocolate and caramel.
Eat pretzels.
Go ‘mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah thats the stuff’.

(imitating Cool Hand Luke) “I could eat fifty creme eggs.”

You just gave me the best idea ever. We all know that Easter Bunnies are hollow right? Rather than getting Mrs. Cad her traditional 1 creme egg a year, I get a bunny, carefully cut out the bottom and …

ladies get ready to swoon because this is the romantical part

shove a creme egg up its brand new butt and seal it shut with my soldering iron.

I had another idea with the creme egg and a chocolate bunny but 2 problems:

1. not appropriate with a 10 year old in the house
  2. if the yellow yolk shows then Mr. Cottontail needs a penicillin shot.

Release the Goo!

I live not a great distance from the Cadbury’s factory and there is a genuine fear for the future of the plant and also for the brand integrity.

It doesn’t bother me too much, I think Cadbury’s is just dog chocolate. If I want chocolate, I want the good stuff, and Cadbury’s is a loooooooooong way from anything good.

Heresy, huh?

I’m as major a sugar consumer as anyone, but creme eggs are just too much for me to take. Unless they’ve changed since the last one I had (fifteen years ago, I think) I’m happy to leave them be.

Excellent. More for us. :smiley:

We don’t really have them here, but they sound delicious. :o

Did someone say creme eggs? mmm…

Here’s the biggest one in the world: 404 Not Found - Pimp That Snack - Epically Supersized Food

…awesome

That’s what I do. Much less messy, and I think it curbs the sweetness a tiny bit, so that my teeth don’t actually hurt while eating it.

Of course, I tend to do that with other candies also (M&M’s and 3 Musketeers are particularly good cold).