Calgary Mini Dope-fest

Am I too late to join in? I’ve been in this city almost a year, and I have yet to meet any dopers

I can’t make it now.

For some reason I thought it was Friday, so I made plans for Stampede on Saturday afternoon/evening and since it’s kinda a first date type of thing I don’t want to blow it off. (Unless it goes badly, then I might just turn up. :wink: )

Maybe next time.

Well, I hope we don’t see you. :slight_smile:

Nope, not too late, Emperor Penguin. Meeting Dopers is cool.

NO NO NO!!!

I’ve been looking forward to Chili Club for WEEKS.

<sob> I wanna go to Chili Club. Please oh please can’t we go to Chili Club.

I can taste the lemon grass prawns already.

<sniffle> :frowning:

I may be able to make it, but don’t know for sure yet (possible family obligations this weekend).

Anyway, where exactly is this place? That is, it’s obviously on 16th (I’m assuming N), but at what cross-street?

Also, what time?

Okay, the current plan is Tipperary’s Pub (16th Ave and 19th St NW) at 7:00 pm, Saturday, July 15. There’s parking below the pub and in a surface lot across the back alley from it.

Hope to see you all there!

Hey Alice, I just emailed you - get back to me ASAP.

I’m in for the new place. I’ll have three others (at least) in tow. Featherlou, how will I know you? I’ve seen nothing of you but a few wedding pictures shortly after you were married. Got a cell #? Send it along, please.

I was wondering about that, Ginger. I changed from a PC to a Mac, and I’m having a problem getting at my pictures from photobucket. Let’s see - Jim will probably be wearing his black cowboy hat, and I’ll be the brunette with glasses looking around for people who look like they’re looking for someone. :smiley:

We totally need Straight Dope t-shirts!

(I’ll send y’all my cell # too.)

Okay, email away!