Calling you sick fucks would be an insult to diseased acts of sexual intercourse.

Who the flying motherfuck does this shit?

I would write a rant, but I’m speechless.

Question:

If the perps were caught, what would the punishment be?

What SHOULD the punishment be, seriously?

I dunno, but it should be something bad! That is just fucked up!

I think that at least charges of using the phone for harassment would be in order.

What should the punishment be?

I think they should be exposed publicly for what they have done.

I’m not sure about legal punishment, but in the spirit of the punishment fitting the crime, once they are found out, someone should call them and tell them a loved one has been killed. Maybe that would give them some idea of what they’ve been doing to these families.

actually, if they got such a phone call, they’d probably think it was a hoax like their own, and not believe it . . . if you really wanted to mess with their heads, call them and tell them that their loved ones have not been killed . . .

I like that one, Daniel.

"Hello, is this Tom Peterson? Uh, yeah, good evening sir, this is Dickweed county sheriff John Twoshots. I’m just calling to inform you that contrary to some statements, your wife has not crashed your 2001 Honda Accord, license plate 123-HGU, on the Numbnuts Turnpike earlier this afternoon, burning her fatally. Good day."

Priceless.

Wow. All I can say is excellent thread title.

Wow.

There should be some sort of charge about intentionally inflicting emotional distress. That and the harassment as well.

As I said in another thread about this same thing, the judge, when reading the charges should start with:

Judge: I sentence you to three consecutive life terms in Federal prison!

Defendant: Wha ?!?! Wha !

Judge: Just kidding, you little maggot. It’s only one year!

And have the video cameras rolling for the evening news. Hell! I’d even buy that tape.

Or you could kill one of their relatives and then not call them.

Give them a choice. Ten years hard time in prison, or being alone and naked with six truly bereaved family members. They come out alive after fifteen minutes, they can walk.

Arrange a meeting between them and the non-deceased husbands when they return from Iraq, and let nature take its course.

DarrenS… I love your idea.

Asshats who delight in the pain of others like this can not be capable of love.

Yeah, DarrenS has the right idea. This should be handled privately

Good idea, DarrenS. That would give the pathetic cockwarts their just deserts.