Can women, uh, feel the, uh, squirt?

ah fuck,

Let’s keep handy’s sex life out of this

My wife can ALWAYS feel it. I had considered that it was other signs, so I prevented myself from changing my rate of breathing, didn’t make any noises or speed up or anything, and she could still tell when I ‘squirted’.

Sadly enough, I faked it the first time I had sex. I had been drinking and smoking pot and something by Enya was playing on the bedside CD player, and all of that compared with my first-time jitters kept me from coming. After a couple of hours I realized I wasn’t going to come, so I faked it. I was wearing a condom so she couldn’t tell.

handy wrote:

You must be talking about Brian Martin. According to Gulf Lore Syndrome, “Martin is by far the most prominent 37th Engineer vet, having appeared on 60 Minutes twice, on Nightline, Geraldo, Montel Williams, and Tom Snyder, and having been quoted by news wires, newspapers, and magazines, including the Associated Press, Gannett, The Detroit News, Newsday, Playboy, and one of a series of articles by The New York Times’s Philip Shenon.” Besides the burning semen, he said “during PT [physical training] I would vomit Chemlite-looking fluids every time I ran; an ambulance would pick me up, putting IVs in both arms, rushing me to Womack Community Hospital. This happened every morning after my return from the war.”

Blistering semen and glowing vomit every morning for ten months, which he told to all those news reporters and to Congress, but he didn’t bother to tell his doctor. Now there’s a credible witness!

You know those toys that are around right now, the ones where there’s a latex tube, the walls of which are full of liquid, and you can squeeze the tube indefinitely, and it just keeps passing through itself? Go to a toy store; you’ll see the ones I mean.

Like that.

Let’s keep handy’s sex life out of this.

Oh, man. Sorry about that one, handy.

Well, I can feel it but not every time. Describing how it feels is another matter. It doesn’t feel like a fluid rushing into me. It intensifies my orgasm (I come first, but women’s orgasms last a lo-o-o-ng time and the man’s actions keep it going.)

Um, being that the urethra is an entirely different opening…how can that work?

Women don’t piss out of their vaginas!

Ummm, Guin, I think he means his urethra.

I once had a girlfriend who told me with great affection, “I can feel it when you come and it feels so good it makes me come too!”

Memories like that are to treasure for a lifetime.

D’oh!
:embarassed:

Yes, I can feel it.

Yes, it feels very good.

No, I will not elaborate.

blush

Yes I’ve felt it but I was with a real hot blooded man…if you know what I mean. :slight_smile: Haven’t felt it with others. It was perfection.

I have been wiping my eyes and laughing out loud while reading everyone’s comments. Great Friday night entertainment!

Bless your little macho hearts for admitting that you fake it too sometimes. Makes me feel less guilty. :slight_smile:

Yo Mammie

Thanks for all the eye-opening replies! I was embarassed about posting this, but after I started the thread and returned to the list, the very next thing I saw was the thread title on Smearing Feces, so now I don’t feel embarassed at all! :slight_smile: