Canadian Dopers

I am from New Brunswick.
Where are the other Canadian Dopers from?

I am from Calgary. =)

–Donj

Edmonton here

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

Toledo, Ohio, USA. Well, I’m closer to Canada that most of the folks around here. It’s only an hour or so to Windsor, Ontario.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Originally from Watertown, New York. About 30 miles from the Canadian border. About 1/3 the cars on the road have Ontario (or, somewhat more rarely, Quebec) plates/tags. Radio and TV are a mix, particularly in the ads. When I was growing up, we had two TV stations available, one CBS and one CBC.

I was 14 before I realized that most Americans had no idea who John Diefenbaker was. (I was 20 before I realized that most Americans and Canadians didn’t care! ;))

Uncle… we christen thee an Honourary Canadian… welcome…

Thanks, can I have my Molson now?

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Our Nation’s Capital!

Sunny Victoria, British Columbia, where it is currently a balmy 17 degrees Celsius.

Victoria is the only provincial capital that is physically as well as mentally isolated from the rest of the province.

Well, I’m a huge Rush fan… can I down a couple of brewskies with you guys anyways, beside my nationality ??

Needless to say, there’s actually a hell of a lot of Dutchmen in Canada… hell, our Queen even fled there during the war :wink:

I must visit Canada someday. You see, I’ve always wanted to be…

A LUMBERJACK !!!

Oh God, this Monty Python 30 year Anniversary week on the Beep is really getting to me :wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Coldfire, you’re home from work and drinking beer again aren’t you?

Born and raised in Newfoundland, currently living in Ontario.

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

I live in the interior of British Columbia in the ‘Sunny Okangan’, where it is currently about 5C shiver

Within the next year or two, I’ll be living in Vancouver while I go to college.

UncleBeer,

It strikes me that you of all people would notice that :slight_smile:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Ontario…Sault Ste. Marie, about 2 minutes from Michigan

Unforgiven

Downtown Toronto, Ontario

Will send some of our brew to anyone who can supply me with German beer… :wink:

I don’t make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
Will Rogers (1879-1935)

I’m another lucky denizen of Victoria, BC. Damn, our weather’s good right now. (smirk) Check this out - the Inner Harbour WebCam, set up so everyone can share our sunny day:

http://rbcm1.rbcm.gov.bc.ca/visit-museum/webcam.html

I went to Montreal once. Anybody care to mail me a six-pack?

I lived in Mississauga, Ontario for a month.

Cambridge Ontario here.
Canada is the best place to live.