Canadians! Do Not Let Moose Lick Your Car!

Excuse this very polite Canadian interruption, but we don’t do “pounds” here. An adult male moose can weigh between 380 and 700 kilograms, and an adult female as much as 400 kg or more. Moose, or meese, may represent themselves in poundage once they cross over into the northern US or Alaska, and not a moment before. Flying squirrels are exempt and may represent themselves any way they like.

No, that was a møøse.

Just drive away from it, especially before it becomes too, uhh…, amorous with your vehicle.

Of course the moose is following along thinking “Heh heh heh, they’ve gotta sleep some time.”

A moose with … amorous designs … is not to be trifled with.

Apparently some people are setting out to get a Rocky Mountain carwash as a photo opportunity.

And now, here’s something we hope you’ll really like!

Hello Mr Peabody! Where are we going today?

You should definitely arrange to meet the moose in a public place if you’re breaking it off.

It’s not you. It’s meese.

Any time you see somebody bringing a moose into Olive Garden, you know what it means.

It’s funnier at my house, 'cuz my dog’s name is ‘Moose’ :grin:

I didn’t know the the Archie Comics character targeted Canadian cars for tasting.

Keep yer damn dog outta Olive Garden! Other people want a clean place to eat break up in. :wink:

And the difference between Moosehead in the States and Moosehead in Canada ?

In the States, Moosehead is a beer.

In Canada, it’s a misdemeanor.

I’ll show myself out

It’s not even a felony. Tells me everything I don’t wanna know.

Dr. Abby Barnes (Janeane Garofalo): We can love our pets, we just can’t LOVE our pets.

It’s nice to hear the pitter patter of little feet around the house. That’s why I bought a dog. Or why people adopt meese. They are cheaper than babies. And you get more feet.

Here’s what I think of when I hear “Moose Licks”

That’s one salty squirrel!

Oh, and now I have “Hey Rocky!” running through my head. Thanks for the earworm.

No brain, no effect! No brain, no effect! No brain, no brain, no brain, no effect!

Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!