Celebrity 'endowments'

But isn’t it normally the aforementioned pipe that tends to do the getting into?

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

Frank Sinatra was suppose to be a 100# penis with a ten pound man. Or something like that.

If you’ve followed my posts here, you’ll know that I’m indeed familiar with Ewan’s assets.

I got a quick glimpse of Colin’s …endowment in “Alexander” , and I now know why they called Alexander “Great” :smiley: .

I also have a pic of Orlando Bloom that clearly shows the outline of his , erm , stem , (get it ? Bloom ? Stem ? Never mind … :rolleyes: ) and that boy seems to be packin’ too .

From the music world:

Iggy Pop - Claims to have used it to get out of the Vietnam draft.

Todd Rundgren - Growing up, Liv Tyler assumed he was her father. And like Iggy, he’s considered repulsive-looking by many

I believe he was willing to show it for the peeing-in-the-lake scene in Short Cuts, but he couldn’t wee-wee on demand (at least not for repeated takes), so what you see in the film is a prosthetic.

Stiv Bators (R.I.P.) of the Dead Boys apparently packed some major meat.

Word from the 80’s had it that Huey Lewis had quite the schlong.

In his stand-up, Drew Carey mentions seeing somehow that Brad Pitt is quite well endowed.

Milton Berle’s write-up at findadeath.com speaks to the size of his schwantz

Not a single mention of Tommy Lee? And you don’t have to do much Googling to see it - or you can just rent the video.

And maybe it was just the lighting on Bonanza, but it seemed that Little Joe wasn’t.

He’s not. Or if he is, he’s a grower, not a show-er.

Peter Steele, frontman of Type O Negative.

Google his Playboy shoot.

And that’s all I’m sayin’ about that.

…er, his PlayGIRL shoot, even.

He talked about the filming of that scene when he was on “Inside the Actors Studio”. They weren’t able to get the parked closed so the had to settle for a time when it wouldn’t be crowded, meaning early morning. Early mornings in Central Park can be quite cold indeed.

If we’re talking Trainspotting here, we can’t leave out Ewen Bremner, who played Spud. That boy is hung.

His weenie was even mentioned in the DVD extras! Danny Boyle was lamenting that the scene where Spud’s girlfriend strips him while he’s passed out went something like this- “So, let’s see what we’ve been missing… (she eyes his member) not much, apparently.”

Then they film the scene, and Boyle sees Bremner’s cock and just dies. Not much! Hah! They left the scene in, though.

I can’t say anything about anybody. I just wanted to chime in and say, this is a great thread. Carry on.

Don Johnson has a reputation as well, as memory serves (the I’m With the Band writer gave him kudos, anyway).

Actually, I remember Steven Weber in Single White Female, and while he may be a grower ╪ shower, he definitely wasn’t blessed in that particular scene.

Roddy McDowell had a reputation as well. For the particularly interested, here is a NON– work-safe link.

I suppose it gives new meaning to the phrase Marvel Bullpen.

I had heard that David Spade gets dates not so much because of his personality.