Change your SDMB Location to "Obama Country"!

Inspired by local media news, we love black guys here in MA!

Relevant thread. Don’t you know you’re costing us votes?!

Nah, you’re at least the fourth one not to do it.

::snerk::

Hi neighbor.

I live in Houston. I’ve seen ONE McCain sticker, and hundreds of Obama stickers. If Obama wins Harris County, I will be thrilled but only a little surprised.

Are you all going to switch to “moving to Obama Country’s hat” if he loses the general election?

I’m less and less optimistic about this whole thing ever since the Daily Show bit showing a bunch of fat West Virginian women explaining why they aren’t comfortable with voting for the darkie.

Sorry I can’t.

I can’t believe you’d all give in to such mindless zombie-like adoration of a mere politician!

I’m in. I voted for him in the primary even though I live in Hillary’s backyard…

“I did it myyyyyy waaaaaayyyyyyy . . .”

I would give up my life savings to be Obama’s hat.

::slurp::

I’ve no horse in this race but what the hay…

I could not help myself, so I had to find that clip on youtube.

We opted out of TV service over a year ago, but I’m going to have to start downloading or catching the Daily Show online more regularly.

As for those ladies from W. VA, I can’t help but believe that such views (particularly the willingness to utter them with a straight face into a news camera) will do more good for the Obama campaign than bad.

This is an Obamanation!

That’s change in which I can believe

Okay, I’m in.

Excuse me, can you tell me where I can join the bandwagon?

Home | USCIS :smiley:

Psst, could you please change the ‘S’ to a ‘B’. Otherwise everyone will think you work for Fox news.

I’d like to let everyone know that I will now Barack out with my cock…wait for it… out.