charter membership question

Just want to point out that the answers to my question (see link) were as clear as mud :dubious::confused::mad:

Do we have to watch are membership with eagle eyes to renew it right on time? Why not email us? Oh well, maybe just get rid of it. :smack:

It seems clear enough to me; to keep Charter Member status you must renew on time each year. Since Charter Members always have renewal in May, and your expiration date is in August, at some point you must have missed renewing in May. I can’t remember if reminder e-mails get sent out, but I suspect they do.

We DID email you. When your subscription was up for renewal you were sent an email telling you that your subscription was expiring within the week and that renewing would be a good idea.

You then had five days from the date of expiration to reup at the Charter Member rate.

If you disregard the messages we send you there’s not much else we can do.

Most all Charter Members have the same ending subscription date and there is discussion of this on the board. It’s not a secret, it happens every year at the same time.

I’m sorry you missed the opportunity to resubscribe at the Charter Member rate. Once Charter Membership is lost it cannot be regained.

We DID email you. When your subscription was up for renewal you were sent an email telling you that your subscription was expiring within the week and that renewing would be a good idea.

You then had five days from the date of expiration to reup at the Charter Member rate.

If you disregard the messages we send you there’s not much else we can do.

Most all Charter Members have the same ending subscription date and there is discussion of this on the board. It’s not a secret, it happens every year at the same time.

I’m sorry you missed the opportunity to resubscribe at the Charter Member rate. Once Charter Membership is lost it cannot be regained.

You can also re-sub early.

Ah, alas! I let mine lapse because the boards were blocked at work this spring, and only just recently seem to have become un-blocked. Oh, cruel fate…

:smack:

Do we no longer get the half-price discount? Or is the subscription system still not working properly?

Since I’m not starting a seperate thread, I’m wondering what happened to my charter membership status? I did renew on time and always have. It has just disappeared recently.

same here - I’m renewed up to May of 2009, and just today my “charter” disappeared. board glitch?

Moi aussi, although mine seemed to disappear a couple of weeks ago.

Y’all forgot to do the 10/10 Dance of the Chocolate Gift. In a fit of pique, Tuba has flipped the switch. :smiley:

JFTR, I’ve never gotten an email reminding me to re-up. I know when my sub expires, and have always re-subscribed on time, but not once have I gotten a reminder email.

While I’m thinking about it, any update on when we’ll get our Charter Member tags back?

Maybe it was a bad idea to start with. Oh well, the glory was sweet while it lasted.

RIP, Charter Member Me.

This is another of those Jerry fixes – we can’t do anything about it except listen to you. Sorry about that.

Jerry’s doing stuff as he can. Your patience is appreciated.