Chatting with Dopers...post your contact information here!

Don’t forget the Extremely Unofficial Straightdope Chat Room that is Completley Unaffiliated With the Boards And/Or The Chicago Reader, In Fact, We Don’t Even Know What Those Things Are.

Point your IRC client to the Newnet network, and join #straightdope (it’s just a coincidence). It’s been pretty dead in there lately, and we could use some fresh meat…er…blood. I’m there most nights around midnightish. Pop in and place bets on whether I’ll annoy you or bore you first. Oh, and I think there are a few other people that show up now and them, but you can just ignore them. :smiley:

Ignore who? What? Who said that?

AIM-EMANULE7
E-mail is emanuellevy&gmailcom or emanule6&aol*com
If you have Verizion and want to text message just ask me for my #
replace * with . and & with @

I am so rarely on chat, but you can look for me as elenia25. I have that program, I forget what it’s called, that I can see AIM, MSN, and Yahoo!, and something else, too. So just look for me I guess. But as I said I am rarely on chat.

You can e-mail me if you’re nice at elenia25 at gmail dot com. It’s not in my profile, btw.

Last time, when we did a doper email penpal thing, I was rather bad about answering it and somehow, we just stopped talking. But I would love to try again. Email’s in my profile; just make sure to put SDMB in the subject line, pretty please.

That’s it. To facilitate this thread, I’m going to add every damned Doper in this thread.
You have all been warned.

Okay, I have to warn you I’m a wee bit awkward in one-on-one chats and may randomly stop answering. I get nervous and clam up and it’s generally a bad time for all. :smiley:

But if you have a group chat, please invite me. I love group chats. Love 'em. I never shut up.

AIM: rinniraichu (yes, I like Pokemon gosh darnit!)
MSN: rinniroo at gmail. You all know how to make it into a valid email address, you’re smart cookies. :wink:

My AIM’s the same as my user name.

My Yahoo’s the same as my user name.

I’m a night owl, so you can almost ALWAYS find me on AIM from 12a-6a Central time, and if somebody would help me figure out where that no-download version of Yahoo messenger was that I keep hearing about, I’d be on that, too.

–Corrvin

Details are in my thingo and up under that little icon in the top right :).

My MSN email’s in my profile, but i’m generally not on that much. I just use it for email.
My AIM address is revenantthresol. Note the lack of a d on the end, there. I can’t spell. :wink:

Curses. Try revenantthreshol. Only the d is missing. :smack:

My windows messenger contact is the same email displayed in my profile. I’m on Central European time.

Go for it. Usually on AIM as yoshi1009 late at night.

I rarely get on MSN messenger, but it’s blink_178 at hotmail dot com. Which, incidentally, is my main e-mail address.

I get on MySpace quite a bit - Amy Erickson (amyerickson) on Myspace. Don’t stalk me now that you know my real name. Or you can if you want.

My Open Diary username is raz. I write a lot of funny stuff in there but it’s been a while since I’ve written.

My AIM and email are in my profile, but I don’t really use AIM, ever.

I do enjoy a good email with a cigar and a glass of wine, though.

I’ll probably rejoin #straightdope; haven’t really spent any good time there in a while. People didn’t like me much when I frequented the channel, but I like to think I’m a fair bit mellower and generally more likeable these days.

On the off chance that anyone would be interested…

AIM: xxtamrynexx
Email: heraldtamryne at houston.rr dot com

Im on AIM randomly, whenever Im not at work or out and about.

My user name is my AIM name and also my email @hotmail.com. And for those that like mindless games, it’s my name on pogo.com also if anyone wants to play and chat.

Ok, I’ll play.

MSN: mahekun-ikwe@hotmail.com
Yahoo: liljumpinlizard
Myspace: Catherine Dallaire (ndnwolfie) on Myspace

I randomly got kicked out of newnet while talking to fetus last night, so if you are having trouble connecting to the irc server, try irc.eskimo.com

My AIM is in my profile, but good luck finding me there, I almost never use it anymore.

My e-mail is also public and it’s Gmail, so if you have that we can chat.

Otherwise, an e-mail with your banking and credit card info (for age verification purposes only, of course) would be nice.