Do you know what?
What?
Pick your butt?
Do you know why?
Why?
Because it’s dry.
Do you know how?
With a plow.

Sung to some middle-eastern sounding song which in actuality is a Western song. (Like the snake charmers song.)
There’s a whole in the wall where I can see it all. There’s a place in France where they do a naked dance. What saw you there. Ladies in underwear. How did you use it. With a can of Renuzzit.

I never quite understood that one…I guess we just wanted to rhyme things.

I heard it with both chicken butt and snot, but I moved around a lot and in different parts of the country it changed.

I am right, infinity to the infinite power, period. No backs. Nyah! Nyah!

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Do you know what?
What?
Pick your butt?
Do you know why?
Why?
Because it’s dry.
Do you know how?
With a plow.

Sung to some middle-eastern sounding song which in actuality is a Western song. (Like the snake charmers song.)
There’s a whole in the wall where I can see it all. There’s a place in France where they do a naked dance. What saw you there. Ladies in underwear. How did you use it. With a can of Renuzzit.

I never quite understood that one…I guess we just wanted to rhyme things.

I heard it with both chicken butt and snot, but I moved around a lot and in different parts of the country it changed.

I am right. You’re wrong, perhaps you can sing it in a song. No backs, infinity to the infinite power, period. Nyah! Nyah!

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

I asked my husband about the Guess What? What? game. He said they did it like this:

• Guess what?
  • What?
  • Your butt’s a coconut!

Exciting, huh?

When we were kids, one of these went:
“Mine eyes hath seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is coming 'round the corner in a green and yellow Ford
He has one hand on the throttle and the other on a bottle
Of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer!
Glory, glory hallelujah (or sock-it-to-ya)
Teacher hit me with a ruler
I bonked her on the bean with a rotten tangerine
And she kicked me out of school!”

“If you drive an automobile, please drive carefully–because I walk in my sleep.”–Victor Borge