Chuck Norris vs. Honey Badger?

Who would come out victorious? I … can’t…choose.

Who the hell is Honey Badger?

Tyrann Mathieu.

(OK, OK, it’s from an older meme.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh. Norris. He can reverse the planets rotation with a kick.

Honey badger. Chuck Norris is stoopid.

ETA: There. I said it.

But the honey badger DOESN’T GIVE A SHIT! Honey badger in a knockout!

Chuck Norris is a washed up conservative piece of shit. Honey badgers are freaking awesome and DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

Honey badger, no contest.

When Chuck climbs a tree to get at a cobra then he MAY, MAY arise to Honey Badger status. 'Course he’ll still be an @$$

I voted for Chuck. I assumed the Honey Badger was Mellivora capensis. It’s choice of attack is to go for it’s opponents testicles. Since Chuck’s are so small he wouldn’t be seriously harmed and had a good chance of boring the Ratel to death.

Chuck’s nuts are the source of all his power. Once the honey badger rips them off, he’ll begin shrinking exponentially in size and power.

I’ve run 1000 simulations and I have the honey badger winning approximately 73.4% of the fights. The only way Chuck can win is by landing a perfectly-executed roundhouse kick to the amygdala during the honey badger’s initial approach, before it’s in the testicular red zone–that’s a oneshot kill. Otherwise, his nuts are gone every time, and it’s all downhill from there.

Well, according to this, it’s Honey Badger.

He can’t shrink much more. He’s only 3 1/2 feet tall without his high heels on.

I’m considering going as the Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger for Halloween. Am I going to be hearing this all night?

After a fruitless google images search, I’m calling for [citation needed].