City of Heroes 14-day trial, free to good home

Additional note : Be Patient - I can’t check the email in my profile until around 5PM today, Eastern Standard Time.

This is a great idea. If anyone still wants one, I still have mine and I think TVGeek still has his.
My e-mail is in my profile.

I sent mine off to Askia, so I am out.

For the new Dopers joining us in Paragon City, RI, check out http://sdmb.culex.us for the Doper supergroup CECIL, and join the chat channel #CECIL when you are online to hook up. I believe the largest concentration of Dopers is on the Virtue server, but there are pockets of others as well.

Me too, please? If anyone has one?

I am at elenia25@gmail.com.

I sent mine to Anaamika so unless she already got one, I’m out. However, TVGeek hasn’t even checked his e-mail lately so his should still be in there.

I’m almost definitely getting a new computer this weekend. I should know for sure on Thursday.

If I get it I’d love to try CoH, since I was so excited about getting it and my computer got fried right at release.

Email thespacepope@gmail.com if you guys still have extras.

Nobody’s emailed me asking for one yet… guess my extra invite’s no good, huh? Ah well.

I thought Hugh Jass took it, or I would have asked you first. I already got one from congodwarf, though. Thanks, congodwarf!

No, Hugh was offering up one of his own.

See my sig. (First line).

Cisco, check your email. I sent my invite to you.

I just e-mailed you. Sure hope you still have it…

I do. And it will be yours, since the response has been underwhelming so far. In fact, I’ll skip my idea of waiting to check my home email, do you have an email in your SDMB profile?

I always thought it looked interesting but the monthly fee turned me off. How do I get started?

Scratch that, you do. Is that the email you prefer to receive the invitation?

Mien has been claimed. Sorry to the dopers out there looking for a free 14 days for a sweet game. Hmmm…I wonder how high a level I could get a char in 14 days…I typically can get to level five the ngiht I create one…I would say if I made sure to play for a couple hours each night i could get at least to level 16 (I’m the anti-power leveler. I get mad debt, yo.)

Yes, thanks. My house is being deserted by all others this weekend, and I was thinking of buying a new game just so I can play it for hours at full volume on the computer speakers. This’ll be even better.

Of course, I’m playing right into NCsoft’s hands. I’ll be hooked by Monday, and simply have to buy the game.

I sent my one good one to klintypooh. It turns out the old Valentines Day code has expired.

Bomb’s away. :slight_smile:

Mine’s been claimed.