Cleveland/NE Ohio Dopefest '07

New and Improved photos, now with captions! OOOh, and my new computer is wending its way from North Carolina as we speak!

The guy labeled New Guy is me! :slight_smile:

Hi Everybody! Our annual spring vacation next year is planned to take us to Ohio to meet some of my husband’s internet buddies - do you suppose you’ll be doing another Ohio Dopefest around the same time next year? I’d love it if we could meet a whole bunch of Dopers at once (I ain’t a-skeered). Assuming Canadians are welcome, of course. :smiley:

[QUOTE=featherlou]
Hi Everybody! Our annual spring vacation next year is planned to take us to Ohio to meet some of my husband’s internet buddies - do you suppose you’ll be doing another Ohio Dopefest around the same time next year? I’d love it if we could meet a whole bunch of Dopers at once (I ain’t a-skeered). Assuming Canadians are welcome, of course. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

CANADIANS?!
Git a rope.
:smiley:

Just kidding, Of course you’re welcome.

[QUOTE=featherlou]
Hi Everybody! Our annual spring vacation next year is planned to take us to Ohio to meet some of my husband’s internet buddies - do you suppose you’ll be doing another Ohio Dopefest around the same time next year? I’d love it if we could meet a whole bunch of Dopers at once (I ain’t a-skeered). Assuming Canadians are welcome, of course. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

When come, bring poutine!

[QUOTE=GrizzRich]
When come, bring poutine!
[/QUOTE]

We’re not French Canadians, dude. :slight_smile: We could bring you some nice Big Rock beers, but I don’t know if they’d make it over the border. They took my grapefruit last time I came over (fruit-stealing bastards).

Dopedom scoffs at international boundary lines. Of course you’re welcome.

Bonus points for wearing kilts.

[QUOTE=featherlou]
Assuming Canadians are welcome, of course. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

I’ve got curling brushes and an electric kettle, so you should feel right at home. :smiley:

[QUOTE=elmwood]
I’ve got curling brushes and an electric kettle, so you should feel right at home. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Well, not if you call them curling brushes and electric kettles.

(We call them curling brooms and just kettles - the electric is assumed.) :smiley:

[QUOTE=featherlou]
Well, not if you call them curling brushes and electric kettles.

(We call them curling brooms and just kettles - the electric is assumed.) :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

He also has what I refer to as “those fancy slidin’ shoes.”

[QUOTE=BMalion]
Yes, I think this October a westside Dopefest is in order. It’s a big house and plenty of room if it is raining. Westpark. Maybe the 19th or the 26th.
[/QUOTE]

Please oh please make it the 26th! I am ALWAYS out of town the weekend of the 19th, and I couldn’t stand it if I missed TWO Dopefests in a row!