Code word/sentance for "I'm horny"

Just for fun, my girlfriend and I were thinking of code words or entire sentances that could be said out loud in public without drawing weird attention, but would be an obvious code the other, in the know, that it means, “Hey, I’m horny” wink wink.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

I’m breathing.

Why yes I am happy to see you.

I’m so happy to see you.

Oh my god, you have no idea how happy I am to see you.

I’ve never been this happy to see anyone before in my life.

I am so happy. Right. Now. Pay the check godddammit and let’s get out of here.

In John Irving’s A Widow for One Year, the main character and her childhood girlfriend have a signal for when one of them is horny for someone in their company. The signal is “did you hear that?” It’s supposed to mean that the speaker is so horny for the guy that her panties just slipped right off by themselves and landed on the floor between her legs. Of course, nobody else within earshot would suspect anything of the question.

My wife and I use “I’m ready”.

ETA: Don’t get the wrong idea by “childhod girlfriend”. I just meant they became friends as little girls, and remained so through adulthood. The hornyness only occurs when they’re adults.

Whew.

My daffodils are blooming.

Hello.

Do you want a pretzel?

(err… a very long story)

Go on…we have time…

“Honey, are we putting a beef roast in the oven for dinner?”

I actually kind of like, “Did you hear that” or “Did you see that” It can be said multiple times, isn’t really all that weird a thing to say, and since it is a question can be answered by the other person in a fun/humorous/sexy ways.

A code word or phrase would be preferable to the way I do it. I just whisper “I want to fuck you” to my wife. I try to make sure that nobody hears me, but I don’t think I’m always successful at that.

Yeah, that works too!

We are just trying to find a fun way to basically be able to sit in a restaraunt full or people, at a table of friends, and turn to the other in a normal voice and say something that wouldn’t be out of place, but has special meaning that only we would know.

“I need to check on the color of the day.”

We sometimes use “How about oatmeal for breakfast?”
One morning we were having some yummy crock-pot porridge after a particularly active night, and my beloved started making squishy noises with his spoon in the oatmeal. Squish. Squish. Squish.

I look at him all questioningly to find him staring back at me all bedroom eyes like, that’s when I realized what rhythmic squish represented.

So now innocent oatmeal noises remind me of sex, but it does qualify as a way to state one’s intentions secretly in public.

<plainview> "I’M FINISHED! </plainview>

:rolleyes:Pervert.

Besides, I’m sure you can use your imagination.:stuck_out_tongue:

Someone on this board once posted that their code phrase was, “I want to vacuum.” Apparently, if you were a lip-reader, it looks just about identical to “I want to fuck you.”

Have you heard? The bird is the word.

If that’s the case, then be careful who you whisper “Vacuum Two” to.

My wife and I have a code word for when one of us wants to leave: “Crazy.”

For example, if someone in the conversation is telling a story, then interject every few sentences with, “That’s crazy.” Keep doing it until the other person picks up on the clue.

“Wow, crazy.”

“That’s just crazy.”

“That’s pretty crazy.”

etc.

You can borrow it for your code word.