Code word/sentance for "I'm horny"

“I wanna climb a tree!”

“That’s a metaphor. You’re the tree.”

“Damn but I’d like to get laid.” Cuts right to the chase with no cute little catch phrases. Could be why I’m a damn near virgin at 68.

My pants are tight!

I wanna kiss like on Showtime!

Ladies: “I’ve got an angry volcano between my legs” should be subtle enough.

A knowing smile and a glance is worth a thousand words.

Sweetie and I use “Would you like to book a vacation?”

Borrowed (and slightly Americanized) from Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl, where the next line is “Or would you like a blowjob?”

Tease.

An ex and I used say “I want toast,” after a post-coital craving I once had for peanut butter and toast.

My ex-girlfriend and I would always look at each other and say,

“Tryna?”
or
“I’m tryna”

It’s mostly about the look, however.

My other half tends to press redial on his mobile phone in his pocket when I’m in his field of vision if we’re out in company. When I look at it to see who’s calling and see it’s him, I know what he wants.
If I’m keen, I pretend to take the call and make my excuses and on the one single time it’s happened that I was annoyed with him over something else and had absolutely no intention of having sex with him that night, I just said “Pffft. That’s work, let them leave a message”
He was not happy. But that made two of us and misery loves company.

Apart from that one time, it’s served us pretty well.

I love watching his face when I do it to him. He might as well have LUST tattooed on his forehead in massive red letters. :smiley:

“Ground Control to Major Tom…”

“In Xanadu did Kubla Kahn a stately pleasure dome decree…”

[Rocky voice] Yo, Adrian…[/Rocky voice]

“Gee, your hair smells terrific.”

This time of year, you might get away with a little caroling…such as

“Oh come all ye faithful…”

Yeow. That’s cold.

That’s me. Ice queen
Or, alternatively. He’d pissed me off earlier, a fact of which he was fully cognisant. So his presumption that he could summon me to sex him up at his whim did not sit well with me.
You decide.

I use: “Quick – hide this!”

“The kids are asleep.”

Meow-meow-meow, followed by some purring. It works best in a public place with lots of people.

hmmm, I think I like this quite a bit. Easy to fit in, obvious enough if you know, but not too weird.

“Your ordered the steak? That’s crazy.”

“Did you see that dog over there? That’s crazy”

I say, “Hey honey, I’m sweaty from working out, driving my sports car, stopping a bank robbery, and single handedly building a homeless shelter, I’m going to go get wet and soapy in the shower.” she says, “yeah, thats crazy”

I think this could work…

Maybe he wanted to make it up to you with orgasms.

“Hey honey, what helps heal jellyfish stings?”