Conspiracy Fools Roster

Since I’ve a serve case of “listmania,” I feel the need to see a list of the whacked-out conspiracy nuts currently posting their drivel on these esteemed boards of late. Feel free to add the ones you’ve encountered.

The three most glaring ones at the moment, IMHO, are:
[list=1][li]Sweet Willy[]AZ Cowboy[]Estilicon[sup]1[/sup][/list=1][/li]
Whom’ve I missed?

[sup]1[/sup]To be fair, it’s hard to tell if this individual is a conspiracy whacko; after all, it’s hard to tell what language, if any, (s)he’s using for posting here.

Drat. “…severe case…” NOT “…serve case…”

Might as well add me. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, But I can’t get enough of reading about new ones. I don’t know why, but I just love researching that shit. Maybe I could be, like, the Consigliere of the SDMB Conspiracy Cabal:rolleyes:

5-HT:

How about we count you as an aficiando (sp?)? For the roster, I’m looking for the nuts who actually believe the stuff spewed.

perhaps I could be a sort of Liason. I know their language and all.:stuck_out_tongue:

Monty,

May I add one, please? This someone is near and dear to my heart due to my love/fascination of the space program. He’s from a couple of months ago and came with a new slant on the whole moon-landing hoax conspiracy. This person is none other than the infamous…

Seethruart

Thank you.

So are you saying that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman on the Garfield assassination? Cause i don’t buy it, i think Warren G. Harding was involved!
And where is SeeThruArt? I miss the crazy bastard!

Certainly, Bean! & I can’t believe I forgot to list Justhink in the original list.

Then there is the all-time classic:
Contestant #3 .

A man who could bark at the moon in 3 different keys…simulanteously! :smiley:

Also, who was the guy who kept going on and on about building astroid defense stations on Mars. That was one of my favorites, though perhaps not strictily a conspiracy per se

hmmm… a search reveals that Contestant #3 may be the first person banned from the board with the vB software. Does anyone know if it is true? this thread indicates so ( and has a dude named Adolf Hitler in it!!) http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=732

Dear Monty:

Can you tell me exactly which conspiracy theory I support? We had two arguments (you made them quarrels) in this boards:

1. The first about the Popes Titles
  2. the fact that the americans are not questioning their goverment about the “war against terrorism”

You’d better support your accusation. Truly Monty I can’t stand you anymore every time I give an opinion you send me to the pit or if we are already there, the way in which you answer is always bad. Get a wife, lover, hire a prostitute or masturbate ( I am sure you learned at least that at the navy). In that way you will be sexually relieved and therefore you will not “throw” your frustration to the poor , hardworking, and friendly people of this board.
My english is not very good but it isn’t that bad either. You should be more tolerant with other people. If I make a mistake the best thing you can do is correct me. For example “aficiando” is unfortunately not a word recognized by The Royal Academy of the Spanish Language, the closest word is “Aficionado” wich means amateur.
I am a he, Estilicon is a male name (although it has not been used for several centuries as far as I know) I use it as nick my name is Francisco. My profile says so you should check it before refering to someone.
Finally my dear Monty go and fuck yourself, the fact that you seem to have a personal problem with me does not give you the right TO LIE. I don’t believe in a martian parallel goverment, atlantis, the bermuda triangle, etc. I do believe that sometimes goverment don’t act in the benefit of the governed. Perhaps I am wrong but if that is the ground of your accusation the list is much more longer than three.

Hoping you are "meado por un perro".

F.J. de Z.

P.S: Fuck you

Dear Monty:

Can you tell me exactly which conspiracy theory I support? We had two arguments (you made them quarrels) in this boards:

1. The first about the Popes Titles
  2. the fact that the americans are not questioning their goverment about the “war against terrorism”

You’d better support your accusation. Truly Monty I can’t stand you anymore every time I give an opinion you send me to the pit or if we are already there, the way in which you answer is always bad. Get a wife, lover, hire a prostitute or masturbate ( I am sure you learned at least that at the navy). In that way you will be sexually relieved and therefore you will not “throw” your frustration to the poor , hardworking, and friendly people of this board.
My english is not very good but it isn’t that bad either. You should be more tolerant with other people. If I make a mistake the best thing you can do is correct me. For example “aficiando” is unfortunately not a word recognized by The Royal Academy of the Spanish Language, the closest word is “Aficionado” wich means amateur.
I am a he, Estilicon is a male name (although it has not been used for several centuries as far as I know) I use it as nick my name is Francisco. My profile says so. You should check it before refering to someone.
Finally my dear Monty go and fuck yourself, the fact that you seem to have a personal problem with me does not give you the right TO LIE. I don’t believe in a martian parallel goverment, atlantis, the bermuda triangle, etc. I do believe that sometimes goverment don’t act in the benefit of the governed. Perhaps I am wrong but if that is the ground of your accusation the list is much more longer than three.

Hoping you are "meado por un perro".

F.J. de Z.

P.S: Fuck you

**Estilicon **gets my vote for Pit Rant of the Year, Foreign-Language Version. Hell, I know I couldn’t even approach such eloquence in a second language.

“P.S. Fuck you” was truly an inspired bit, like the final touch of frosting on the wedding cake.

It would have only been topped by P.P.S Strong letter follows.

Sorry for the double post and acusation goes without the extra c

Such as when Argentina tried to force the population of the Falklands to become residents of Argentina against their wishes?

[Basil Fawlty]

Sssh…don’t mention the war.

[/Basil Fawlty]

Goverment (it) doesn’t.
The worst part about a foreign language without doubt are the verbs. You should listen to my portuguese.

Waterj, In other posts for example “Hiroshima as terrorist act” I gave my personal opinion about that confli(which is share by most argentinians):
That was an ilegitimate attack by us we deplore it, those Islands belong to us and well recover them one day using legitimate methods. That war, still, gives a good lesson about the necessity of a coherent diplomacy. From the very first moment we protested the ocupation of those islands, in 1966 the U.N. passed a simple resolution, it ordered both countries to start a negotiation over the sovereignity issue. England refused, if one of the world leading democracies didn't mind international law, Galtieri thought well, neither would he. That was a mistake. This is officialy the last time I answer any kind of argument regarding "Argentina invaded Malvinas 20 years ago then this guy arguments are totaly wrong". I am tired of that. I am tired for a reason, we did what I consider a criminal thing (incidentaly our military goverment did worst things) but we are not the only country that has done that. In fact if you look closer to YOURS country history (whichever it is) chances are youll find similar or worst examples of goverment acting “improperly”. Which is your country waterj?

No. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of whining about governments not acting to benefit the governed, while thinking that the opinions of the Falkland Islanders should be pointedly ignored by their government.