Contestant #3 - Love or Hate Him?

Wow, Kelli, that would be an interesting train of thought— if C3 turned up dead. It could be set up like the “Clue” game format.

There’d be some minor modifications. The cast of suspects would expand, considerably, besides Col. Mustard and company. You’d have to have a card for Slythe, Auraseer, David B, etc. (I guess the deck would start resembling the New York City phone book) :wink:

The murder weapons used would also go past the old gun, knife, and rope used in the original game. I guess you’d have to have pieces made like Large Beserk 18-Wheeler, B-52 bomber, and Slow-Acting Ancient Chinese Death Potion.
In short, weapons that really fit the mood of SDMB posters that interact with C3.

Actually, this board would be a little duller without his posts (rants?), so I’m just kidding about all this. Please don’t put me on your Christmas Card Death List, C3, okay? :slight_smile:

“…send lawyers, guns, and money…”

Warren Zevon

I don’t have strong convictions either way. He’s never bothered me, personally.
What I find amazing is that the very people who claim to hate him cannot resist posting on his threads or responding to his posts. (With the exception of Auraseer). I don’t get it- if you don’t like someone, don’t read their posts. If someone bugs you, don’t talk back to them. Then again, that isn’t very much fun, is it?

Contestant #3 is just someone who loves to push buttons. So if you don’t like it, turn your buttons off.
If only it were that easy in real life!!

Run for the hills, folks! Or you’ll be up to your armpits in martians!

I just don’t think attacking a person’s religion is the proper way to argue with someone.
Of course, magick, might not be a big part of his religion anyway. But, that doesn’t really matter. You are attacking his religion, based on nothing but a disagreement he had with you on an unrelated topic. Maybe the first time you brought it up, you could say you were tying to bring fairness into it and flame him. But, even in your own “distorted” view, you have to admit, its getting old and stale, time to move on.

pat

C Who?
J.K.! :smiley:

No probs-boy what an ego boost this thread is for this guy! Famous vs. Infamous

We should all be so lucky, eh BunnyGirl?

Oh, I hate him. Absolutely, beyond anything else in this world, I HATE him!

Hey, that was fun! Now, if he would only hate me back we could have some REAL fun out here!

The moon looks on many flowers, the flowers on but one moon.

pricciar wrote:

Ah, but you forget – to C#3, unquestioning belief in alien spacecraft zipping through our atmosphere is his religion!

I’m not flying fast, just orbiting low.

I am indifferent to Contestant 3.
On the other hand, Jazzmine, I would love to hear you expound on what you can do that is much more than sighing

As a poster that has been away for many moons, I’m not sure I have a right to much of an opinion. However, based on his unprovoked personal attacks against me and a few others, I’d have to say that at this point I don’t respect him very much. However, I am looking forward to an intelligent post keeping at least mainly to the actual argument. Do you have one in you, C#3?

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
– Henry David Thoreau

My Homepage: http://www.shsu.edu/~stdmed17/Home.html
My RHPS page: http://www.shsu.edu/~stdmed17/RockyHome.html

Cessandra is back after a long absence, and the next day Connie starts a thread in the BBQ Pit attacking her.
Tell me again why you respect him so much, Kelli?

Now, slythe, watch out, he’s going to begin to wonder aloud (again) if you are trying to get me in bed.
But seriously, he has a right to call me out if he thinks I am wrong, and the pit is certainly the right place to do it. At least he’s not trying to drag it into other conversations.

Where is that slythe, I didnt see it yet.
(I havnt read them all)

Is this the underage girl he implied you were after which then started all the bad blood right about the time I started lurking?

nevermind…I read the thread, and all my questions have been answered.

My feelings have not changed, but that doesnt mean I have to agree with him, I think it maay be best to handle him when he gets on a rant by ignoring him.

ANd C#3, leave her alone man, she is just a kid.Really , stop already.

So tell me, C#3…

Mancow?
Stern?

Where can I tune in?

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

That’s just a joke Chris…

Contestant #3

[[Geesh, 20 posts and so far nobody admits to hating me!]] C3
You have to care about something before you can hate it.

Big Iron,

Thanks so much for caring enough to open this thread with my name on it! The fact that you even then took the time and effort to post speaks well of your care…

Thanks!

Contestant #3

Well, Connie, ya piece-a-shit…
You shouldn’t play with people’s feelings like that…

In another thread I asked Connie and Cessandra for their birthdays. As I may have said before, the closest I’ve been able to come to “religion” is astrology. (In other words, I’ve never come very close to religion…)

Anyway, I have this wonderful book, “The Secret Language of Birthdays”, that gives “personology” descriptions for every day of the year. I thought this would be an appropriate thread to relay what I learned about C#3, according to the book.

And so, an excerpt from “The Secret Language of Birthdays” (it’s a bit long, but I did try to keep it as short as possible)

Contestant #3
May 11th

(Begin scary Twilight Zone music)

Thus far, this book has nailed it for everyone who’s read it. Me included. Just wanted to share, get thoughts. No flames intended. (I like C#3!!)

Well C#3 and I recently got into a little scuffle about alien implants, but it was relatively tame. He has his ideas and I have mine. He is certainly not stupid, by any means. Perhaps a little gullible about the implant thing, though I am sure he would prefer to substitute open minded for gullible. And I have no quarrel with that.

I read his posts with interest, so yeah, I think he’s okay.

You are unique - Just like everyone else.