Could Michael Jackson's face be saved?

Sandwiches!

:smiley:

I would think he crossed the threshold of return eons ago.

Just trying to get this thread back on point . . . as far as I know, any plastic surgery is past the point i.e. you can’t go back, it’s irrevocable.

I suppose he could mitigate the damage somewhat, like, for example, by taking that house-brick out of his jaw but that’s about all. IMHO.

That is so sad. She was gorgeous in her original form.

Michael Jackson has no nose?

How does he smell?

Right now, I think he should worry about saving his ass!

She told me she loved me like a brother. She was from Arkansas, hence the Joy!

BAD! (ba-dum bum)
(you know it)

I posted here yesterday, but it’s gone. I suspect the staff is deleting my posts. :wink: :smiley:

At any rate, I think MJ looks vaguely like Jack Nicholson as the Joker in “Batman.” Except the Joker is comparitively much more attractive.

Argh, must resist Monty Python reference…

Never mind. (And with apologies to Cleese et al.)

It’s not pining, it’s passed on. This nose is no more. It has ceased to be. It’s expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late nose. It’s a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn’t nailed it to his face, it would be pushing up the daisies. It’s rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-nose.

It has ceased to sneeze! :stuck_out_tongue:

Who knows where the nose goes…

Maybe that’s why the eyes are so bulging-wide-open – he’s looking for his wee niblet of a nose.

[Miranda Richardson voice] “His nosy is tiny, and so wee, that I sometimes I think the pixies gave it to him.” [/Miranda Richardson voice]

Holy crap, He’s nine inches taller and barely weighs more than me, and I’m one of the smallest people I know.

I thought it seemed that he was getting thinner over the years, too.

To me, MJ looks like the late Eve Arden in a black wig.

After a really bad car wreck, that is

I don’t think that’s much of a concern. I’d rather find out whether the thing will actually ever decompose.

I’m surprised he’s even able to go out into daylight without bursting into flames.

I just think the whole thing is bloody sad.

Sad that he had such a warped sense of himself that he would go through such dramatic surgery in the first place. Sad that the surgeries have been so botched (I’m assuming they didn’t turn out quite the way he anticipated). Sad that he has become a recluse with a penchant for keeping company with young children. Sad that a human life has turned into a veritable nightmare for both Michael himself, and those who have any connection with him.

Even though I’m squillions of miles away from the Jacko Phenomenon, I still sit and ponder what could possibly lead a person to screw up their body in such a fashion as he has done.

And I haven’t come up with any clues yet.

<sigh> Horrible.

I can’t believe I just posted that.

Well, if all else fails, we can always go with a facial prosthetic.

Hmm…come to think of it, we’d better go with the deluxe model.

At least for the nose.