Cuomo might be in some trouble [Gov has resigned][Brother Chris fired by CNN]

I’m not sure why you’re taking this personally. It’s just a discussion. We could be drinking beer at a bar right now and walk away satisfied we had a dialogue. It doesn’t mean there’s a winner or loser in the process. I’ve had many a discussion with liberals and none of them felt butt-hurt about it.

I disagree with your premise that in the early days nobody knew what to do. We knew, before the first case was detected in the US, that China was locking things down because of how fast it spread and that it was killing the elderly. I don’ think it was rocket surgery to focus on keeping the elderly isolated. We had a huge discussion about transporting people from hospitals and the short of it was people on this board weren’t aware of the various systems and levels of medical transport we have in the US. Even if you were in doubt you could go to flight aware and watch the process in action. It was quite common to see clusters of 6 or more helicopters in a very small area and you could track each one from origin to destination.

Personally, I think Cumo’s actions are being downplayed because other states probably mirrored their response after NY and it’s going to get ugly if Cumo’s actions different from advise from experts in the field. I’m not saying he did but it doesn’t seem logical to return covid patients to nursing homes when we knew they would be the most vulnerable.

That’s my opinion. It doesn’t mean you have to agree with it and you’re free to argue against it.
As for Kristi Noem, or Greg Abbot, or Ron DeSantis, they have all had their turn in the barrel along with other Governors and may very well have to account for their actions.