damn topic-block

I’ve been sitting at my computer the past few days thinking of a good topic for MPSIMS. But I’m just coming up with stupid, boring ideas. Its like I have writer’s block for the SDMB, I’ve got bad case of topic-block. I need new ideas, dammit! And when I think I’ve got something kewl, one of you new dopers already thunk it up. Geez, it should be a crime to be thinking up stuff up before I can!

Maybe it would help if I go to sleep before midnight instead of 4 am and lay off the coca-cola after 11…

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Ask 'em about words that end in “-gry.” That’ll be a big topic.

Ouch! What the hell…? Who threw that?! [clonk] oh, the colors…

JMcC, San Francisco
http://members.tripod.com/~weirdstuff/index.html
“Hear the voices in my head, I swear to God it sounds like they’re snoring”

First off, I would just like to say that I hate you, and I hope someone pulls all of your nails off one by one.

Secondly, the -gry riddle has been all over lately – AFCA, MFSD, a teenybopper AOL board that I’m embarrassed to admit I post to, and I’ve heard it three different times this week from friends. What the hell. I’d never heard it before I can to the SDMB, and now it’s all over the place. I can’t look at any -gry word without shuddering.

It irks me. I’m sure my little rant gave that away, though. Anyway, shutting up…
-Lanna

Here’s one you can have, moo:

“What would happen if I said shut up to the Pope?”

You’re welcome.

This space for rent.

gee, thanks wally… its going into GQ right now!

That topic wouldn’t be of trollish nature, now would it? Well, let’s see what happens anyways!

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…