DC Dopefest/St. Pat's Party

Date: Saturday, March 17th (of course)
Time: 3-ish to whenever. Management starts clearing unauthorized vehicles from the parking lot at 9pm.

I will email address & directions to all interested parties.

RTF: please change your sig link to this thread.

Put me down as a maybe. I don’t have any plans made for March, but I’m keeping it open in case Anniz and I plan something.

Besides, if we have to get our cars outta there by 9, that’s still plenty o’time for green beer.

That was practically a simulpost - me bumping your old thread, and you starting this one. :slight_smile:

Consider the link updated.

Sign me up as a maybe as well. I think I’m free that day but will have to check calendar to make sure.

Where’s it going to be held again?

I’m still a maybe. What area of DC do you live in again? If it’s less than an hour away, I’ll be there (I might carpool with wierddave if it’s farther).

I’ll request off work Saturday and keep you updated! :slight_smile:

**Updated guest list:

Geobabe
weirddave
Bluesman
Lucretia
Falcon
RTF
goboy

Maybes:

iampunha
                   dcnewsman
                   Sqrlcub
                   Sofa King
                   Nacho4Sara

Montfort
QuickSilver**

Location is our condo, off Columbia Pike about 1 mile east of Bailey’s Crossroads

BTW: If the condo gets too crowded, we could go invade the 7-corners Bennigan’s.

ARGH! Why must these things always happen in DC? I live in Baltimore, but I don’t have a car so I can’t get to DC. Stupid lack of stupid transportation!!

Forgot to mention that we have lotsa stuff to keep everyone busy, except a cribbage board.

Stella, why not host a Dopefest at the Inner Harbor in April to get everyone’s mind off their taxes?

Stella, why not host a Dopefest at the Inner Harbor in April to get everyone’s mind off their taxes? Or a way to spend their refund, for that matter. :slight_smile:

There’s this one incredibly hansom Baltimore doper who might be able to give you a lift. Can’t remember his name, tho… Me? I’m ugly. :frowning:

“Call me a cab.”

“OK, you’re a cab.”

Consider me a strong possibility.

And, a little more shockingly, [sub]quietgirldownthehall also wants to come.[/sub]

But we can’t say that too often or she might be scared away. :wink:

I want to come! You seem to live really close to me if you are off of Columbia Pike. :slight_smile:

Are kids welcome?

**Updated guest list:

Geobabe
                weirddave
                Bluesman
                Lucretia
                Falcon
                RTF
                goboy

Strong possibilities: :slight_smile:
andygirl
quietgirldownthehall

Maybes:

iampunha
                dcnewsman
                Sqrlcub
                Sofa King
                Nacho4Sara
                Montfort
                QuickSilver

Opal
UDD **

If the weather’s nice, we could go to the park next to the complex. The park has a playground, so kids would be quite welcome to join us. The park also has a covering over 5 (IIRC) picnic tables;even if the weather’s not so nice, we could still hang out over there. This would be preferable because we’re going to have a packed condo if everyone on the guest list shows up.

Forgot to add Bluemonchichi. If you & QuickSilver want to join us at the park, you can get there from Columbia Pike by taking Dinwiddie Street all the way up the hill. Both the park and our complex is on the right. One of the other residents owns a white Chevy station wagon, which is usually parked at the lot entrance.

What about that Inner Harbor idea? I would definitely be game for something at the Inner Harbor

Add Anniz to the maybe list.