DC Dopers!!

I am taking next week off to hang with family in DC. I can come up there a bit early and attend a little get-together next week if this workd for others there.

I will be staying in Fairfax, so Virginia would be best for me, but I’ll certainly schlep into DC or even MD if that’s easier for you locals.

I’m thinking Wednesday night, the night before Thanksgiving?

Let me know on this thread, make the plans, and I shall be there with bells on!

Yer pal,
Satan

Those would obviously be the proverbial “Hell’s Bells.”

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

I’m pretty new to the boards, but I’d love to meet all you guys. But alas, I’m only in DC for school, and so will be at home for most of Thanksgiving week. Next time, though, I’m all about it.

Satan, Sqrlcub and I are already getting together in DC on Friday late afternoon. Our main topics of discussion will be the New Yorkers and felching. I think you could provide a nice angle on anal sex, however.

Does that sound appealing?

Formerly “Melanie the Computer Idiot”

Oh, yeah, bring your Gorefest CDs. :slight_smile:

Friday cannot work for me, as I will be in West Virginia at my sisters celebrating Thanksgiving.

I realize that Friday is not Thanksgiving, but my family has always been less than persnickety on the actual DAYS we celebrated, and just picked a day that was convenient to all.

Yer pal,
Satan

Hey Satan,
If you like we could have dinner at Annie’s Paramount Steakhouse. Delicious Bull in the Pan. YUM!

Send me an email at paganbearcub@hotmail.com and we can make things more solidified.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Satan, would you object to hangin in Georgetown? There’s a cool blues bar named the “Saloon” on M Street that’s awesome. I know I’m not a regular poster, but getting the chance to meet The Prince of Darkness appeals to me.

Out of sheer curiosity alone, where in WV might that be?

I’ll be visiting my family in Reston that week, so I just might join you.

(Hey, Falcon, you coming? Somehow I think the folks would rather hear “I’m going to hang out with an old schoolmate” than “Hey, Mom, I’m gonna meet Satan!”)

“Don’t take life too serious, son – it ain’t nohow permanent.”

I’ll be visiting my family in Reston that week, so I just might join you.

Hey, let this person know that anyone can access their email if they leave the window open on the computer. I am a (gasp) stranger
who got right in by clicking “back” on the browser. Good thing I’m not evil, right?

Be careful!!!

“Don’t take life too serious, son – it ain’t nohow permanent.”

It’s really scary how easily one can get access, isn’t it?

Tell “Fretful Porpentine” to watch out!!!

Well, hell!! I’m leaving Wednesday morning to fly to Memphis to visit my parents. I get back Sunday night. So…if you’ll be around Tuesday, Satan, I can meet you then!

< Dammit anyway…why couldn’t my parents still live in ANNAPOLIS, for Christ’s sake… >

“Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.” - George Carlin

Yeah, what about Tuesday? I live in Baltimore & I think it would be cool to meet y’all, but I’ll be in London from next Wednesday til the following Monday.

I’m game for a meeting, and my schedule is pretty open next week, so I’ll let y’all hash out a time.

SqrlCub, you talking about the steakhouse on 17th and Q or R?

~ Complacency is far more dangerous than outrage ~

Hey STARK, on 17th and R NW.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

OK, this is the LAST time I will ever post from campus.

OK, that was the second last time. I am an IDIOT. Apparently there is no way to close Netscape Navigator on this computer, AND no way to keep it from storing my username and password.

Yikes. I think I’ll go cower under something.

BTW, the triple post above is a forgery, in case y’all hadn’t figured that out already…