DELIVERANCE! I'm outbound in two days!

If your travels take you anywhere near the left coast of the US, sing out. I will be more than happy to provide more beer than you can drink.

Welcome home!

I came in thinking the same thing, except I was just going to say “If you don’t get blown up before then”. Of course, I’m not joking.

That being said, good luck and may your journey be a safe one.

It’s today, whee!! :smiley:

It is today, right? If I got it wrong, read this tomorrow.

Welcome home!

And you don’t have to buy me a beer! :smiley:

“I’m finally out of Afghanistan, on my two-day layover in Qatar, and that my first beer didn’t make me go schizo? :slight_smile: This base (Al Udeid AB, Qatar) sucks for a variety of reasons, one of which includes the fact they filter out the SDMB.”

From my buddy Tripler…

I miss you my friend - email me when you’re home, honey! And THANK YOU!

:smiley:

<salutes>

Thanks, Tripler!
Come home safe. :cool:

Great to hear you’re fine and healthy. It’s been a long time since we first heard of the deployment, longer for you I’m sure.

BTW, I never expect a beer for thanking a veteran. I say thanks by buying the round.

Welcome home! Good news, indeed!

Trip, there’s a few of us DopeFolk over here in Charleston who watch the fully-loaded station wagons fly out of the AFB about every hour going to The Conflict areas. Remember us in your travels, eh?

(P.S., we’re still reeling from the Cup Win the other night! Who’d ever believe it??)

I thought it was the shield, what the were supposed to bring back home?

Glad you made it home with it and not on it.

Yay!