Describe the Doper to respond next (Game)

I wish. Very false.

The next poster has at least one tattoo that’s not usually hidden.

[QUOTE=gardentraveler]
I wish. Very false.

The next poster has at least one tattoo that’s not usually hidden.
[/QUOTE]

False. But I do have a pierced ear…

The next poster has had a bikini waxing.

[QUOTE=VunderBob]
False. But I do have a pierced ear…

The next poster has had a bikini waxing.
[/QUOTE]

False. Not after the back waxing.

The next poster has had a nickname that rhymes with his/her given name.

[QUOTE=Hung Mung]
The next poster has had a nickname that rhymes with his/her given name.
[/QUOTE]

False…I don’t tend to pick up nicknames, other than insulting ones - puns on my last name, or stupid pop culture references.

The next poster has at least once eaten multiple fast value meals in a single sitting.

False, are you trying to make me sick?

The next poster never wears jeans.

True. Not in several years, in any case. Hard to get them in a good fit anymore.

The next poster will, after reading this post, have a mad craving for brownies.

[QUOTE=Tengu]
The next poster will, after reading this post, have a mad craving for brownies.
[/QUOTE]

True.

The next poster is wearing a thong.

[QUOTE=Gfactor]
The next poster is wearing a thong.
[/QUOTE]
False.

The next poster is wondering what I would look like in a thong.

Definitely false…it’s enough to put me off my cup of tea.

The next poster once had a pet called Fluffy.

False.

The next poster thinks “Sesame Street” has gone sadly downhill.

[QUOTE=twickster]
False.

The next poster thinks “Sesame Street” has gone sadly downhill.
[/QUOTE]

True, very True.
The Next poster loves to read, will even read in the bathroom.

Do magazines count? :slight_smile:

I do love to read (particularly “chick lit” on flights), but don’t get much time to.

The next Doper loves Bloody Marys.

[QUOTE=Freudian_Slip]
The next Doper loves Bloody Marys.
[/QUOTE]
True. But I like other cocktails as well.

The next poster has at least two children

[QUOTE=Noone Special]
True. But I like other cocktails as well.

The next poster has at least two children
[/QUOTE]

False, no children now or in the near future.

The next Doper to post has prank called a funeral home at least once.

SGT Schwartz

[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
False, no children now or in the near future.

The next Doper to post has prank called a funeral home at least once.

SGT Schwartz
[/QUOTE]

False, but thanks for the great idea. :smiley:

The next person to post has never had a broken bone.

[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
False, but thanks for the great idea. :smiley:

The next person to post has never had a broken bone.
[/QUOTE]

True.

Next person loves artichokes

[QUOTE=Severiane]
True.

Next person loves artichokes
[/QUOTE]

“Love” may be a little strong – they’re not on my top five veggies list or anything – but I like 'em just fine.

The next poster owns at least one concert T-shirt.

[QUOTE=twickster]
“Love” may be a little strong – they’re not on my top five veggies list or anything – but I like 'em just fine.

The next poster owns at least one concert T-shirt.
[/QUOTE]

True (Eric Clapton, Greatful Dead, and Waylon Jennings), but doesn’t everyone?

The next poster has climbed through a window before because he/she lost the keys

Sgt Schwartz

[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
True (Eric Clapton, Greatful Dead, and Waylon Jennings), but doesn’t everyone?

The next poster has climbed through a window before because he/she lost the keys

Sgt Schwartz
[/QUOTE]

True. Hell, I’ve done it in the last month.

The next poster is a teetotaler.

[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
True. Hell, I’ve done it in the last month.

The next poster is a teetotaler.
[/QUOTE]

True, by percentages. A week of heavy drinking for me means I took communion at church.

TNDTP have eaten some kind of exotic meat (bison, ostrich, lion, rattlesnake, etc.)