[QUOTE=VunderBob]
TNDTP have eaten some kind of exotic meat (bison, ostrich, lion, rattlesnake, etc.)
[/QUOTE]
True - conger eel. And probably things more exotic when I was in Africa.
TNDTP has a family member or work colleague with a glass eye.
[QUOTE=VunderBob]
TNDTP have eaten some kind of exotic meat (bison, ostrich, lion, rattlesnake, etc.)
[/QUOTE]
True - conger eel. And probably things more exotic when I was in Africa.
TNDTP has a family member or work colleague with a glass eye.
[QUOTE=Quartz]
True - conger eel. And probably things more exotic when I was in Africa.
TNDTP has a family member or work colleague with a glass eye.
[/QUOTE]
False.
TNDTP is female.
[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
False.
TNDTP is female.
[/QUOTE]
False
TNDTP has masturbated to a Land of the Lost character (God, am I showing my age on that one)
Sgt Schwartz
[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
TNDTP has masturbated to a Land of the Lost character
[/QUOTE]
Uh, what? No.
The next poster has done a few favors for a co-worker or co-workers, but never had that favor repaid.
[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
TNDTP has masturbated to a Land of the Lost character (God, am I showing my age on that one)
[/QUOTE]
False, although I’m old enough to remember when the show was on (tried to watch one episode, but gave up before the first commercial).
The next poster has walked a dog or two in the last twenty-four hours.
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
False, although I’m old enough to remember when the show was on (tried to watch one episode, but gave up before the first commercial).
The next poster has walked a dog or two in the last twenty-four hours.
[/QUOTE]
False.
TNDTP had already posted at least twice in this thread.
[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
False.
TNDTP had already posted at least twice in this thread.
[/QUOTE]
Yup, and this one has already been done.
TNDTP has invoked cited Godwin’s Law at least once in a SDMB thread.
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
The next poster has walked a dog or two in the last twenty-four hours.
[/QUOTE]
True. Bela-boo (lab mix) and Emma G. Princess Pea (Pom-poo).
TNDTP owns gay male porn. ![]()
:smack:
False…I think. Not to my knowledge at least…
TNDTP owns gay male porn. ![]()
[QUOTE=ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies]
:smack:
False…I think. Not to my knowledge at least…
TNDTP owns gay male porn. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
False, unless the 2003 NCAA wrestling finals on VHS count. ![]()
TNDTP has at least one child in diapers.
[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
TNDTP has at least one child in diapers.
[/QUOTE]
False – I have no descendants of any age.
Since this one got overlooked, I’ll repost it:
[QUOTE=Scribble]
The next poster has done a few favors for a co-worker or co-workers, but never had that favor repaid.
[/Quote]
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
False – I have no descendants of any age.
Since this one got overlooked, I’ll repost it: The next poster has done a few favors for a co-worker or co-workers, but never had that favor repaid.
[/QUOTE]
True. And I won’t forget it!!!
The next poster has had a major crush on a co-worker at one time or another.
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
False – I have no descendants of any age.
Since this one got overlooked, I’ll repost it: The next poster has done a few favors for a co-worker or co-workers, but never had that favor repaid.
[/QUOTE]
True. But I’ve also received favors from co-workers and not repaid them. It’s just different co-workers in each case. ![]()
TNDTP posts actively on other MBs than this one.
[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
True. But I’ve also received favors from co-workers and not repaid them. It’s just different co-workers in each case. ![]()
TNDTP posts actively on other MBs than this one.
[/QUOTE]
False, I don’t even read other MB’s
TDNTP owns at least one Douglas Adams book
SGT Schwartz
[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
False, I don’t even read other MB’s
TDNTP owns at least one Douglas Adams book
SGT Schwartz
[/QUOTE]
Currently, this is false. (A few years ago, I owned all of them though.)
Okay, I’ll repost my last one that got bumped -
TNP has at some time had a major crush on a coworker.
True. More than once, actually. Had a relationship with one of them that lasted three years.
The next poster walks to work.
[QUOTE=Priceguy]
True. More than once, actually. Had a relationship with one of them that lasted three years.
The next poster walks to work.
[/QUOTE]
False. It’s like 25 miles.
TNDTP is or has been a Sergeant.
(playing the odds here)
[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
False. It’s like 25 miles.
TNDTP is or has been a Sergeant.
(playing the odds here)
[/QUOTE]
False. ![]()
The next Poster had chicken for dinner last night.
[QUOTE=twickster]
The next Poster had chicken for dinner last night.
[/QUOTE]
False. Spaghetti and Italian Sausage.
The next poster wears more than one ring.
[QUOTE=twickster]
The next Poster had chicken for dinner last night.
[/QUOTE]
False. I had a delicious swordfish steak at Nava.
TNDTP has not taken a shower yet today.