Describe the Doper to respond next (Game)

Crudely, but yes.

The next Doper can’t cook for shit.

[QUOTE=koeeoaddi]
Crudely, but yes.

The next Doper can’t cook for shit.
[/QUOTE]

False. I don’t enjoy cooking particularly, but I’m completely competent.

The next Doper to post has a gender-neutral middle name.

False. It’s rare, but it’s definitely male.

The next poster has had sex in a semi-public place.

True. (Park. Bushes. sigh)

The next poster has met at least one famous or quasi-famous person.

True. (Extremely well-known German authors, other people who are really well-known in their non-US countries.)

The next poster is a vegan and owns 2 dogs.

GT

[QUOTE=gardentraveler]
True. (Extremely well-known German authors, other people who are really well-known in their non-US countries.)

The next poster is a vegan and owns 2 dogs.

GT
[/QUOTE]

False. The next poster drives a SUV.

False, meat eater, owned by a cat

The next Doper will be a male who watches Desperate Housewives, but doesn’t want anyone to know that…

False, I do not watch DH, and if I did, I wouldn’t care who knew it.

The next poster is from a continent other than North America/

[QUOTE=Tengu]
The next poster is from a continent other than North America/
[/QUOTE]
True.

The next poster is a single female

[QUOTE=Noone Special]
The next poster is a single female
[/QUOTE]

False; (SM), but I am quietly waiting for someone to come along and say ‘true.’ :smiley:

The next poster is procastinating; they should be doing work, but chose to Dope it up instead…

[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]
False; (SM), but I am quietly waiting for someone to come along and say ‘true.’ :smiley:

The next poster is procastinating; they should be doing work, but chose to Dope it up instead…
[/QUOTE]

:eek: True! I should be doing housework.

The next poster is a voracious reader, but only likes fantasy novels.

[QUOTE=Taters]
The next poster is a voracious reader, but only likes fantasy novels.
[/QUOTE]

False. Voracious, yes. But I’ll read just about anything.
The next poster hasn’t had breakfast yet.

True. The next poster is rapidly losing interest in Lost.

True.

The next Dope was out past 1 last night getting plastered.

False. I got home just after 10 and didn’t drink at all.

The next poster hasn’t taken a shower yet this morning but has had at least one cup of coffee.

[QUOTE=Kat]
False. I got home just after 10 and didn’t drink at all.

The next poster hasn’t taken a shower yet this morning but has had at least one cup of coffee.
[/QUOTE]

False, I’ve showered and haven’t had anything to drink yet.

The next doper to post lives in a townhouse in a major city.

False. Though pursuant to the lost post #8, I have

The next Doper has not yet read their voter’s pamphlet.

[QUOTE=Shoshana]
False. Though pursuant to the lost post #8, I have

The next Doper has not yet read their voter’s pamphlet.
[/QUOTE]

True.

The next Doper to respond once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. For 20 minutes. In the '60s.

False. It was only a flesh wound.

The next Doper typically has an indignant response to at least one editorial or letter to the editer per day.

False.

The next poster has 4 computers at home and consistently uses 2 or more at once.
(and on a completely unrelated note…Caiata, can you eat real blueberries? I’ve got a similar allergy to fake strawberry flavoring but not real strawberries and I’d never heard of anyone else with anything like that.)