The next poster had at least one poster of a Star Trek character in his/her room at some point before adulthood.
[/QUOTE]
False. Though I wouldn’t have minded a nudie of Nichelle Nichols back in the day. Or even a swimsuit shot. Hell, Lt. Uhura in the toga would’ve been nice.
The next poster has read the Bible cover to cover.
Yes, real blueberries cause no problems at all. But fake blueberry flavouring causes hives like … well, like no girl should ever have to suffer!
----- /hijack ----
False. I only scored 65% on a geek test heavily weighted to nerdy pursuits like Star Trek. However, I have a periodic table mounted like a piece of artwork in my kitchen, I do calculus for fun, and I teach analytical chemistry in my spare time, so I’m probably a Gargantuan Nerd, not quite Colossal …
The next doper to reply prefers Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy over Red Dwarf.
[QUOTE=VunderBob]
True, mostly. Postcards, coffee mug, and t-shirt exchanges, actually.
The next doper to respond will own a tree that generates edible produce…
[/QUOTE]
True. Although black walnuts are so difficult to extract that I rarely eat them.
The next doper will have participated in MMP threads.