Describe the Doper to respond next (Game)

True. Rudimentary piano.

The next poster has a child who thinks postage stamps can be used as stickers.

False. My girls now (28 and 26 nevr got into stickers).

The next poster wants to try a deep fried Snickers bar soon.

[QUOTE=jali]
False. My girls now (28 and 26 nevr got into stickers).

The next poster wants to try a deep fried Snickers bar soon.
[/QUOTE]

False. I have tried, and like, fried dill pickles.

The next poster will have a wart somewhere above his/her navel.

[QUOTE=VunderBob]
False. I have tried, and like, fried dill pickles.

The next poster will have a wart somewhere above his/her navel.
[/QUOTE]

False, I’m delighted to report.

The next poster is at work and really shouldn’t be reading this thread, let alone posting in it.

[QUOTE=twickster]
The next poster is at work and really shouldn’t be reading this thread, let alone posting in it.
[/QUOTE]
How did you know? :o

The next poster is on vacation today

False. :frowning:

But I will be next week. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The next poster has drunk way too much tequila and swore it off for life.

[QUOTE=featherlou]
False. :frowning:

But I will be next week. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The next poster has drunk way too much tequila and swore it off for life.
[/QUOTE]

TRUE!
The next poster still has a few posters left from High School/College days hanging in their house/apartment.

[QUOTE=What Exit?]

The next poster still has a few posters left from High School/College days hanging in their house/apartment.
[/QUOTE]

True. But one of them is a Mouse original of the closing concert at Winterland, and is worth some serious bucks. Grateful Dead, Blues Brothers, NRPS.
The next poster is picturing one of their co-workers naked.

[QUOTE=silenus]
True. But one of them is a Mouse original of the closing concert at Winterland, and is worth some serious bucks. Grateful Dead, Blues Brothers, NRPS.
The next poster is picturing one of their co-workers naked.
[/QUOTE]

False, and ew! I don’t have any current co-workers worthy of an imaginary stripping.

The next poster will be a collector of Tiffany style lamps.

[QUOTE=pimaspinner]
The next poster will be a collector of Tiffany style lamps.
[/QUOTE]

Nope – I do, however, have a scarily extensive collection of kitschy shell lamps from the '50s – shells, plastic figurines, etc., set in a plaster-of-Paris base and lit by a nightlight type bulb.

The next poster is left handed.

[QUOTE=twickster]
The next poster is left handed.
[/QUOTE]

True, but you probably remember that from yesterday. :wink:
The next poster will wonder what that meant?

True…and I demand an answer before my imagination comes up with anything more demented!

The next person has a pet they like to dress up in costumes.

[QUOTE=Tengu]
True…and I demand an answer before my imagination comes up with anything more demented!

The next person has a pet they like to dress up in costumes.
[/QUOTE]

False. Although I plan to get one next year, when I move into a cat-friendly apartment.

The next poster will be excited about watching Heroes tonight.

False. Never heard of Heroes.

The next poster dislikes the flavor of coffee.

[QUOTE=bluethree]
False. Never heard of Heroes.

The next poster dislikes the flavor of coffee.
[/QUOTE]
Incredibly true.

The next poster has no landline.

False.

The next poster didn’t wash his hands after the last time he used the toilet.

I did so. :stuck_out_tongue:

(And I’m looking forward to finally getting “Heroes” taped properly tonight. Having a lot of problems getting that one for some reason.)

The next poster has a serious thing for David Hasselhoff.

[QUOTE=featherlou]
The next poster has a serious thing for David Hasselhoff.
[/QUOTE]

False.

The next poster has solved a crossword puzzle within the last twenty-four hours.

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
False.

The next poster has solved a crossword puzzle within the last twenty-four hours.
[/QUOTE]

False {**Tengu ** twickster organized a Philly Dopefest I attended yesterday and we ate dinner at the same table, nothing worse or better}

The Next Poster would like to share a picture of their favorite pet.

True. my pup is such a sweety!

the next poster has a shoelace that’s about break.