DFW Dopers - it's time to get Lucky! (Saturday Lunch get-together)

El Arroyo is pretty casual, Dob… they don’t take reservations, so I don’t know if asking for the Adams Family will work. I have a suggestion, though… Click here to see some pictures from one of our previous get-togethers… at least some of these people will be there, and most of us are hard to miss. E-mail me if you need directions and include where you’re starting out from.

Thank you, Chef. The photos should help. I found the old thread and got the map again. I should be able to find the place. I’m starting out from Paris, and I travel I635 to my son’s place, taking 75 to I635. Emailing you for directions would be okay, except for the fact I am having trouble accessing my own email! My daughter can get into hers, but mine won’t accept my password. Can’t seem to answer my own ‘secret question’ correctly! Can’t even have Hotmail email it to me, duh. Ah, wait. I think I know what I did wrong. I think.

Looking forward to seeing y’all.

Wooo Hooo! Another newbie coming to the gathering. happy dance Hey Dobb, I have my cell phone. If you email me, from whatever email you get working, I’ll send you the number in case you get lost.

Whoopsie! Forgot to add my email address (although it is in my profile and you could’ve looked there).

bpayne@iwon.com

Well, heck, there’s really no reason not to put the directions right HERE.

Go back up 635 to 75 and turn south.

Take 75 south to Walnut Hill; exit and turn left (east).

Go east on Walnut Hill to Greenville; turn right (south).

Go south on Greenville to Pineland. El Arroyo is on the northeast corner in the Vickery shopping center - the easiest way to get in is to do a U-turn at Pineland to north Greenville and immediately turn in to the parking lot (El Arroyo is the first business in the strip mall.)

Looks like I’ll be there too. See y’all in an hour or so.

Well, damn! A local virgin and I don’t get to be there!

Getting ready to leave in a few minutes. See you there!