Diablo 3 Patch 1.05 is live now.

Now that I’ve finished my Act1 keyrun* I’m able to check it out. There are currently 46 pages of them. It looks like I’ll be lucky to get 100k.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/innas-reach

• (still no keys after several runs at MP2. Yeah, I know that’s only 20% chance, but I’m due.)

Yeah the market is flooded with pretty much every legendary now so they are dropping in value quickly. The problem is that only the absolute best rolled legs are selling at all anymore so it’s very very difficult to even make a million a week for me. I haven’t played in a couple weeks because I think my guy is maxed out unless I want to grind endlessly. I’m at 98k dps 500-600 all res 50k life all unbuffered barb. I can safely play mp7 now and the drops are not useful anymore.

I’ve found a couple of set items now: Tal Rasha’s helmet (which I’ve held onto, in case I decide to use it on my wizard), and the Immortal King weapon (which I sold, since I use barbs little enough anyway, and prefer 1h weapons).

And if you’re running keys, pay attention to your friends list, and invite us in. I can tank any MP you can kill at.

Been playing this a lot since I last posted in this thread. The patch really improved the game IMO and I am having a blast. I got my monk to level 72, then decided to play my barb a bit. The barb was 24 and in act 2 normal when I picked him back up.
Wow. Even considering that I’m much more experienced now and have access to all the gems that my monk collected (mostly flawless squares), the barb is so ridiculously powerful compared to the monk. Starting in A2 normal I got through normal, nightmare, and hell (on monster power 10 no less!) in a fraction of the time it took my monk pre monster power. He is currently 67 and near the end of act 2 inferno, monster power zero. He can shred most champs and elites in 10 seconds or less. Really really fun class to play.

I’ve found maybe around a dozen or so legendaries, but the only one that was even halfway decent was a Mara’s Kaleidescope (sp?), which my monk is currently using. Have found some very nice rares though. The nice thing bout the auction house being flooded with legendaries and sets is a lot of them are pretty cheap. The bad thing is the ones with very high or perfect stat rolls cost a fortune (some are 250 mil and even more).

I really wish items in the auction house and chat would show you the life, dmg and armor comparison like it does when you mouseover stuff in you inventory and stash. If I’m looking at an item in the AH it shows the item I currently have equipped but not the stat comparison. It makes it difficult to consider, for example, the effect of an item that has slightly lower dmg but has a bonus to attack speed or adds more str. I am hoping this will be fixed soon.

If anyone ever wants to play, or just chat in game, my id is AfraidofDogs#1541

What do you mean level 72 and 67? Top level is 60. Do you mean paragon level? If so you really have been playing a shit load to get 2 toons that high in Pl.

I’m guessing that he means 60+12 and 60+7.

yeah, it really should have been included. in the meantime, link the item in chat and you will be able to compare it if you enter a game.

Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.