Diane's signature - going to Bangkok

Diane:
“He who walk through airport door sideways going to Bangkok. - Confucius”

Please explain what this means.

Cover your ears children. To translate:

“He who passes sideways through a portal will whack his penis on the doorjamb.”

Why this was not immediately apparent to you is a different matter entirely.

Closely akin to “Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day” and “Man with hand in pocket not always jingle change.”

Or “Man who makes love in strawberry patch ends up with ass in jam.”

Confucius say… Man who puts dick in Peanut Butter jar is Fucking Nuts.

>^,^<
KITTEN

He who walk through airport door sideways going to Bangkok. - Confucius

OK, so if he walks through the door sideways, maybe he will whack his you-know-what. Therefore, shouldn’t he walk through the door straight-ways, like everyone else?

Yes, Cheese Head, I suppose he had better.

R (emembering why I’ve always)
T (hought Packer fans)
A (re stupid)

[[Confucius say… Man who puts dick in Peanut Butter jar is Fucking Nuts.]] Diane
He: “Yo, woman, you got peanut butter all over my dick!”

She: “Well, yo, man, you got your dick in my peanut butter.”

Yes, Cheese Head, I suppose he had better.
R (emembering why I’ve always)
T (hought Packer fans)
A (re stupid)

:::ahem::: Packer fan here. Please refrain from lumping us all together. Thank you and have a good day.

MaryAnn
Sometimes life is so great you just gotta muss up your hair and quack like a duck!

At the moment, I think all Trailblazer fans suck. Until last Sunday, I thought all Kings fans suck but I got over it.

And yep - I lump them all together.

>^,^<
KITTEN

Thanks for the replies which have somewhat made this confusing Confucius signature less confusing, but if it needs this much explaining, is it a good signature?

Here’s a good sig for you, RTA:

R(ealizing the Packers and)
T(heir terrific fans)
A(re the envy of RTA).

I live in a city which is occasionally overrun by a horde of grossly fat, pallid people with piggy little mustaches (and you should see the men that accompany them). They talk like learning-disabled Canadians and wear masses of rubbery cheese on their head (“as above, so below”).
Believe me, Green Bay has nothing I want.

Methinks this boy has more important problems than which football team he worships.
RTA - Thought for a moment there you were talking about the greyhound track in Lake Geneva, WI. WHOA - the finest display of adipose tissue extant, bar none.

But did it really need THAT much explaining? Seems to me that everyone got the joke except you.

I’ve never had to explain it IRL either.

:::shrug:::

>^,^<
KITTEN