Do ya' ever post here?

Well, do you?

If you don’t, then you’re the part of the iceberg Sealemon referred to a short while back; i.e., there’s 3xxx people registered, but most are sub 50 in posts and I really only see about (I’ll use Sealey’s example) 300 posting regularly. And, if you are one of the above referenced silent majority, you may not be part of this question.

IF you are one of the vocal (textual?) members of the crew, you might want to tell the board’s administrators what you think on a subject likely to be dear to the hearts, minds and fingers of many of the TM.

Regards

I cast my vote. I’m all for editing capabilities. I’m sick and tired of being badgered for my spelling. I do check my posts over, but occasionaly I miss something, then I don’t see it until it’s too late.
Zette

An edit ability would be wonderful.

Having the ability to edit would give you the chance to fix HTML and UBB errors that don’t appear until you execute(sp) the code by submiting the post.

If an edit feature isn’t feasible, then it would be cool to let us review the topic before posting, to see if the coding works.

While I’m at it, a spell checker would really rock, too. :wink:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Seal: the UBB script that runs the board allows editing. It is a feature they have specifically turned off.

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this question has some relevence(sp) to the OP.

Does anyone purposely use the “clear fields” button? I’ve clicked it once since I joined the board, and that was by accident, instead of “submit”. Ugh. I’d really rather see a “review” or an “edit” button in place of the CF.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

ooh! ooh! Spellcheck! I’m BEGGING you!

A preview button would be nice.