Do you enjoy performing oral sex on your sexual partner?

Considering the other thread rolling around here about the woman who’s husband will no longer go down on her, I thought I’d put a poll up to query the millions.

I’m pretty sure that most of us, if not all enjoy being on the receiving end, but do you enjoy being on the giving end?

It depends on what sexual acts have come before the oral sex.

If I have not climaxed, I’m reluctant to go down on my girlfriend because even if she climaxes in ten minutes, I’ve probably lost my “mood” and would have to start from scratch. If I’ve already climaxed, then I have no problem giving my girlfriend oral stimulation.

The best of both worlds though is stimulating her with a few fingers. For some reason, even if it takes a little while to get her off, I’m more able to keep certain body parts in the mood throughout the whole thing if I’m using my fingers.

Yes definitely, almost feels wrong not to during foreplay(feels like I am missing something).

Straight male married to a woman(obviously!) and I can’t wait to get my lips on it :slight_smile:

Only problem is no matter if I wipe off my face or take a drink of water etc my wife can still smell and taste herself even when I can’t, and she is totally disgusted by it so if I go down for a good session there will be no more kissing or too close face to face contact. :frowning:

I’m supposed to do it to her? When did this start?

It’s been many years since i"ve been on the giving or receiving end. Because I enjoyed getting it so much I felt obligated to reciprocate. I didn’t really enjoy it but I might have with a different partner.

For the record, I still voted “straight male and yes”, because I’m not against doing it and it doesn’t disgust me to do it and I’ll never say to to a request for it. It’s just usually not what I’m looking forward to.

Mostly straight male. I can not wait to go down on a woman. Possibly my favorite part of sex with anyone.

I have TMJ.

It’s been a few years but I always enjoyed it and assume I still would if given the opportunity.

My current sexual partner is myself. If I could pull it off, I’d never leave the house.

You can pull it off…

Hmm. A bit extreme, but I’m interested in your ideas and I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter.

My wife is the opposite. I get extra kissing after. One of my favorite things also, however, she doesn’t want it every time. Probably once or twice a week.

Well there’s a part of your body you can do some literally pulling on.

Google “autofellatio”.

If I didn’t have my stupid hang-up about it, I’d enjoy it.

Strangely I don’t care much for being on the receiving end.

Googlin’ ain’t my problem with it.

Won’t the exhaust fumes burn though?

When I head down I pack a lunch, because I’m going to be down there for days. My favorite sexual activity and giving, not receiving. I’ve loved eating pussy since I was but a lad. Never encountered one that was off-putting in either odor or flavor, perhaps because I exercised some small discernment in my choice of partners, rather than rutting with the skanks available to the general population for the price of a drink.

Oral sex is…odd. Firstly, as a straight female, I am not wildly into receiving. In fact oddly enough, usually as the receiving partner it’s something I’ve done in a relationship with a guy who LIVED to go down - it felt like it was something I was doing for him. Which was totally fine. I guess since I don’t come from it, so far, it’s just something I can take or leave.

As for giving - now, giving can be the hottest thing in the entire world and I love, love, love it. BUT…you better be with someone who physically turns you on. The women I’ve known who were grossed out by giving head (to a man) seemed to be involved with men for reasons OTHER than lust. After talking to a few friends about this and thinking on it i thought that yes, for some reason, going down on someone I was physically not into would somehow be way more disgusting than having intercourse with them. This isn’t to say some women just aren’t into it and there’s no deeper meaning than that.

Not sure if any of that made any sense. Short version: if I’m lusting after a guy, I am content to spend most of the day on my knees. Well, with sandwich breaks.

Oooh one last thing - the taste of myself on a man’s mouth doesn’t bother me. I am into kissing etc. even if he’s covered in me.