Does anyone have a problem with me?

It seems that Satan and Milossarian both have death wishes.

(HiJack)

Satan congratulations on continuing to kick ass on them cigarettes. And I am still working on that “other CD thing.”

( unHiJack)

I was just waiting for you to call Bratman007, “Shmoopy”…

I don’t like you or dislike you. I’ve patently avoided everything you’ve posted on the MB, mainly because of your screenname. It reminds me of a racing greyhound, or one of those dogs at Westminster. Anyone who takes an identity on this board based on who or what possesses them is kinda weird, in my book. Makes it seem like you’re lacking an identity of your own.

I had no problem until Diane dared to post the wrong “your”. Yeah, sure, she posted back a correction but still, that’s what my problem is. I think we should all jump on Diane and tickle her until she pees her pants! Oh, hell, I’ll just admit that I WANT to jump on Diane! :wink:

As for the OP? Don’t be a smart ass in the Pit. Even in jest. Some of us, not ME, can be really, really ruthless and nasty. Again, not me, but some folks are just nasty by nature and don’t look kindly on this.

Luckily for you, I’m sweetness and light personified. But if you ever post such an obvious fishing-for-complements- Pit-troll-thread again I will rip off your head, shit down your neck and then use your ravaged body for compost.

Okay?

I have been afk ( away from keyboard) all weekeend…

Can someone fill me in?

Pepper, can we see the email?
Pleeeeese?

You say you aren’t nasty, but you certainly seem to be.
Why don’t you take your own advice and lighten up?
What’s the big deal about this OP? It’s not directed at you is it?

No, but I could if you like.

Oops, sorry hon. State law gets a little shirty about playing pattycake with pubescent teenagers. Run along and play now.

Hey, Kelli, or anybody, if you want to see the email, email me, and I will forward it. Maybe you can help me figure out for sure which cowardly loser sent it. :rolleyes:

Wanderlust – Here, let me help you, okay? Get a dictionary and look up the word, “sarcasm” if that doesn’t work for you try “factitious”. If that doesn’t work for you take the entire dictionary and cram it up your ass.

Have a nice day! :wink:

Naw, too easy. I think I’ll throw this one back and wait for a big one to bite.

Have a nice day, Tigress. <walks away humming “Come back when you grow up girl, you’re still living in a paper doll world”>

Okay. I was expecting this but I was only being sarcastic. And if anyone did have a problem, well, I guess almost all of you do. I thought you wasn’t supposed to take anything serious. I posted in the pit by mistake.
Later.

Well, did some reading (lots to catch up on!) and from what I can see, you are bratman’s gf. Cool. But then you are seen spewing 8th grade mushy stuff all over, no biggy, I dont open threads like those anyway. So I didnt have a problem with you… its not like you popped into ‘SURVIVOR’ threads to post that drivel.

But if I undrestand correctly, you ‘boo boo’ almost died, and you are here in the pit whining instead of over in MPSIMS thanking people for thier good wishes. Classy, no really, veeeeeeery nice.

If I have any of this wrong, someone set me straight please.
Except you Byz, cause we know you just dont DO straight! :wink:

kellibelli

I know it looks bad on Tigress’ part, but she probably doesn’t know yet. BratMan is the only one with her phone number and no one could find any listings for her in the book. Emails have been sent and she’s supposed to call me or Jim’s cell phone when she sees them. As for not seeing the thread in MPSIMS, BratMan asked her not to post here for a while if she ever does at all. She may have just looked at this to see what was going on and left. Since her post was about 40 minutes ago I think that’s what happened.

Call me a cynic, but this whole things smells pretty fishy to me.

You are posting details of her boyfriends injury HERE without getting in touch with her first?

I am outta here, this is too cyber-weird for me!

Hey Milo-Wilo, doncha be a bad boy or I’ll have to come over there and noogie-woogie your widdle head, right after I take care of Byzie-wyzie-poopiehead.

Seriously, is there a way for us to verify whether or not the information on the accident is indeed true? I am giving Odz the benefit of the doubt because I don’t believe that anyone would be so cruel as to mess with people’s emotions like that, but I would like to know for certain.

Oh god…

If that was a fucking joke, I will literally go off hte deep end.

Probably not very easily, but possibly. Odz appears on the level, but independent verification? Well, does anybody know where BratMan lives? Has he ever mentioned it? I know he’s said he drove a Neon. If you know the locale you can check the local news for accident reports.

Frankly, I do not suspect any monkeyshines regarding the accident tale.

A BLUE Neon Sport 5 speed, I think.

Like THAT helps.

–Tim

Well, he lives in the St. Louis area.