Does anyone have a problem with me?

(personal phone number removed)

Please do not post personal phone numbers on the SDMB. In general, it’s not a good idea to post private information on a public message board, especially if you don’t know that the person would consent to it.

[Edited by Arnold Winkelried on 07-09-2000 at 11:38 PM]

Well we can all see that Tigress is not honoring Boo Boo’s request. Nor have I seen hide or hair of her on the thread about his accident. But she posted a phone number on this thread. Huh ?

Just how old are you Tigress ?

The above post was me, not the LIONsob. Sorry about that dear.

As far as I know Ron has not been in an accident. He brought me home around 10 pm July 9th. I’m 21. And this will be my last post. As far as me not posting to the accident thread. I didn’t get on until a few hours ago.

Tigress you were on at 1:19 pm and 11:24 pm, so , now what ?

What the fuck is going on here? Tigress, are you saying that the “Bad News about Bratman” thread in MPSIMS was really a joke? Or a lie?

I really am confused. Help me out here.

I hate to say I told you so but…

If bratman’s (snicker) ‘tigress’ says he didnt have an accident, then I would have to say the thread about it is bogus. I find it hard to beleive Bratman didnt know about that thread, and even harder to beleive that if he was hurt that his chicky wouldnt know about it.

This is my last post to any of the three, its coventry for the lot of them: Bratman, Odz, and BooBooWacko. They are all WAY WAY too mesed up for me to figure out.

Grow up children, take a couple of minutes and read the story about the boy who cried wolf - I doubt you will get anything out of it, but reading it will keep you from posting for a few minutes.

Sickening.

Anybody who would do such a thing so close to our real tragedy with Wally is beneath contempt.

And there’s still a Bratman love-fest, despite of all this (particularly in MPSIMS).

People, put the crack pipes down.

My guess is Bratman IS Boo Boo Tigress and IS Odz Bodkin. Let’s check ISP numbers. I bet we’ll come up with some interesting correlations.

I’m with ya, Kelli. Fuck 'em all.

Regardless of whether I’m right or not, it is positively creepy that someone would be so self-centered and attention starved, particularly in light of our loss of Wally.

So Bratman isn’t in the hospital. Come visit me, motherfucker. I’ll take care of that for ya.

Just when you think you can’t get ANY more cynical about people…

Jesus H. Christ. What a bunch of loons.

What a trip this has been. Went from an obviously silly post (and I should fucking know) to a reference to another board to a debunked post… I gotta go check out the MPSI whatever the hey and see what I can see,
This place is fascinating.
Not like I’ll ever start another thread, but I find this just mesmerizing. Did I spell that right?
Sorry if I didn’t, Diane. I’ve been seeing your posts around, and damn, you make me laugh. (faltering) uh, and I mean that in the utmost sincere, unsarcastic way.