Doing Michelle

Sorry - I just had to do it.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

Why? Are you interested? :wink: :wink: :wink:

So to speak. :slight_smile:

Can we all watch if you do?.. :slight_smile:

I’m also tempted to start a Being Michelle thread, too, because I mean seriously; look at the attention she’s getting right now, and ask yourself “who WOULDN’T want to be Michelle?”

(and also b/c when I tried to post my response to the Befriending Michelle post, it complained that I got my password wrong. I went back to change it and realized I’d accidentally entered Michelle’s name as my own. Anyone else making this mistake?)

[checks watch, wondering how long it’ll be before Michelle ambles into THIS thread.]

Well, how long did it take me??? :slight_smile:

Someone was wondering what other forum we should have here…well…a Michelle forum of course! :slight_smile:

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge

Just 22 minutes since Diane’s OP, honeybunny.

Got to say ixnay on a Michelle Forum. I spend way too much time in SDMB as it is…

Uke

Michelle: How are you coping with all that newly found fame!!! Has your behaviour changed much?? Animals can sense this, you know…

There should definitely be a webcam for this kind of stuff.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

I’m trying not to let this go to my head. :slight_smile: I am going to the movies tonight with my friend Kerri. I’ll have her take some pics of me and I’ll forward them to Opal for posting on my profile on her page. I’ll take one with Kerri so ya’ll can see her too. She is single as well, and she is six foot two! We look really funny when we hang out together.

I crave an art that passionately transcends the mundane instead of being a device for self-deception.–Griffin, from The Griffin and Sabine trilogy.

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Don’t forget the breasts! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(GD&R)

It is too clear, and so it is hard to see.

Interesting point, omni-n.

All I can say is, if Pepe le Pew comes in this afternoon with a hangnail, Michelle better be darn careful not to back into any white paintbrushes.

First it was felching, next Guy Stuff, now Michelle.

Two questions:

How soon before someone combines the three?

What’ll the next fad be?

She really has to start marketing herself. T-shirts, dolls, sports bras, pet toys, etc.

If make an anagram of “guy stuff” and “michelle” we get:

IF FULL CHEST ME, GUY

Does that work?

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Michelle, who did a cutie like you manage to piss off someone on this board? If you were not so damn far away from me, I’d probably consider dropping by to say hello, though my current significant other might get a little irritated.

The Night Watch always knows things.

Awwww Diane, you stole my joke !!

See the Sequential Thread Titels Thread…

But thanks anyway, this way I at least could save the trouble of actually POSTING the thread I so shamelessly made up for the good of a bad pun :wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Ooops - Sowry Coldfire, I didn’t see the other thread. Hey, at least we can say that we both have wicked minds.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

Yeah, OK Nit, whatever you say. I know things too!

I crave an art that passionately transcends the mundane instead of being a device for self-deception.–Griffin, from The Griffin and Sabine trilogy.