Doper Picture Thread

Sure.

Silly

Me and my boo

Doing soil profiles at Round Valley Reservoir, Butte County, California.

And with a friend on the same job.

Kairos, you look like you were actually having fun, not one of those stressed out brides.

Glory - You got kind of a little Andie McDowell thing going on there, anyone ever tell you that?

Obligatory bad picture of me

Suave and studly? Exactly. :smiley:

BAM!

Here is a photo of me that Acid Lamp took for this thread.

Here you go…

Ha, yeah. I had a funny conversation with a friend on this subject. I said that I’ve heard I look like Andie MacDowell and she said “Who’s that?” I said the actress from Sex Lies and Videotape and Green Card. My friend said I look like the chick in the Pantene commercials. I said who’s that? My friend said, you know, the actress from Groundhog’s Day. I poked her and said, “That’s Andie MacDowell!”

After all of these years and this is the first time participating in a photo thread. Me. Quick self portrait.

Ol’ Gaffer Hooray for bearded men! That’s quite a salamander for what appears to be a cold climate.

myskepticsight, You have lovely hair.

Mr Bus Guy, you look as though you enjoy life. :cool:

Me.

:eek: <- picture of me after clicking Mirror Image egamI rorriM’s pic!

Here I am on top of the main pyramid of Coba last December. That day was the one of the best of my life so far.

Lunch at Coba. And before some fellow beer snob comes to castigate me: it was cold, it was cheap, I was starved for beer, and those reasons alone made it one of the best beers I ever had, even if it was Corona. Sue me!

The husband and I in the poppy fields a few weeks ago.

Acid Lamp, dig the outfit.

So many pictures, so little time…

Okay, I’ll play. Me a couple of months ago, trying to take pix of my own backpiece tattoos.

Sorry, Mirror! What the heck are those, marbles?

ETA: What deli do you go to, to get a little pie fairy with your sandwich and pickle?!

Too funny.

Some pictures of me from Christmas

Pie, the club sandwich fairy made me giggle.

Why not?

Hi Creaky. I see you’re still lookin’ great. Remember, you promised to save a dance for me if I ever get to Maryland. Unlike this picture, I’ll put a clean shirt on for the occasion.

Hi, y’all!

Little did I know that this light rail trip would inspire a pit thread!