Doperball III

Sorry, Edward…that came from Draelin, not JimSox5.

swampbear’s play counts, so it’s open season on his pass.

<preview>

Sorry, nope. No score. See above.

Fine I’ll just take swampbear’s pass then. Maybe since I seem to be slow. then I’ll kick it off to…

But I’m not playing. I’m just oglin’ butt. The icky ball hit me!

EW EW EW!!! Edward made the icky ball come back. I’m not touchin’ it so I’ll kick it back out on the field where…

Sorry swampy, but since the field doesn’t have actual boundries, you’re technically on the field. So bouncing a ball off of you, even whilst oggling, still counts. Enjoy!

Hummmmm…

Team Two will now be know as

THE CHICKENS OF BRISTOL

Zebra snags the ball out of the air from Swampbears’s kick and after a terriffic roll he pops up and throws it to

…pounces on the ball thrown back into play by swampbear.

Really guys, I should be doing my taxes right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Eddie, who after a terrible last season has come into his own, even if he has only touched the ball once. I’m gonna hit it off my calf to…

The ball thrown by Zebra is intercepted with much grace and style by MissTake, who then hands it off to…

…where Johnny Bravo catches Eddie’s’s pass, having just made several dirty gestures at Hall Briston. He tosses the ball to…

Phelan picks up the loose ball from MissTake then stiff arms swampbear to the face and runs down the playing field. The crowd goes crazy!! Phelan then backhands the ball to…

(** Zebra** stole the ball from swampbear)

(&^(&^**!

Effing slow @#! computer! :mad:
maybe snatches up Phelan’s pass

bounce’s harmless’s throw off of his eponyms boots to…

Wow…now I remember why I didn’t ref Doperball II. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, the last legal touch was #27 by harmless. Anyone wanting to make a play best go grab it it from her.

<preview>

Never mind. We’re back on track! :slight_smile:

Redwing’s pass goes to Nightwatch, who promptly fumbles the ball in his confusion over all the simulposts.

I’m a newcomer who picks up nightwatches fumble and drops it again to be picked up by;

JimSox5 grabs the ball yet again, this time from Mr. Goob. He suddenly notices swampbear is here. He drops the ball to tie his shorts to prevent another pantsing, and starts to reach down to grab the ball again. In horror, he sees it rolling away, and opposing players rushing towards it. . .

bouv returns from the bullpen just in time to scoops up the ball as it rolls away from JimSox5. He barely has enough time to let it fly before being tackeld, hopign one of his teammates can get to it first…

Ahhh, crud…gotta run to a meeting. Damn work getting in the way of important things!

Ok – play nice, try and keep things running smoothly, and if someone wants to volunteer to be the temp ref, the whistle is hanging on that tree branch. Back in 30ish.

Unfortunately for bouv, on her way back from the refreshment stand, Draelin drops her hot dog (but not her beer) to snag the ball and send it flying towards …