It’s been nearly two years since the last time this thread was brought out, so I felt safe making a new one.
If you’ve ever watched “Inside the Actor’s Studio” with James Lipton, he always asks the celebrity filmmaker to answer these 10 questions. Reply to this post with the answers to these questions:
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
What is your favorite curse word?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to participate in?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- Candles, mood lighting and Marvin Gaye played softly over the sweaty moans of a hardcore lesbian orgy.
- Those pins they put in dress shirts.
- The “baby’s first fuss” sound of my little girl in the morning. It reminds me of life.
- Emergency vehicle sirens.
- Monkey balls.
- Club house DJ.
- Lab rat.
- Well, did you learn anything down there, or do you need to go back?