Dopers I'd like to meet (but probably won't)

** Steve Wright
Mirror image egami rorriM
Kwjibo…**

Wait. I think i want to meet EVERYONE. Just cuz. That would be cool… we could like, have this HUGE dopefest and everyone could go and it would be cool.

I’l stop now.

The Grapist. Heh, that was funny Bearflag70 :slight_smile:

I must’ve left my sense of humor in my other pants. What does this mean?

Nothing, I was being superliteral… :wink:

Oh my gosh, I forgot to mention Biggirl! I so want to meet Biggirl.

Er, may I PM you on AIM?

I’d like to meet Cranky, FCM and kn*ckers because I think we’d be instant girlfriends!

I’d like to meet Manda JO because she’s so sensible.

I’d like to meet Ukelele Ike because he’s so bookish, learned and erudite. I’d probably be speechless.

I’d go for a Dopefest with welby, Exgineer and swampbear because they’re such sweepie pies and I love them. :wink:

I’d like to meet lieu for, of course, shits ‘n’ giggles. :smiley:

Oh crap! I’m in trouble!

Sure, you can PM me… not right now, though, seein’ as how I’m not home. Bet you’re not, either!

Cisco- because his posts make me laugh
Bodypoet and IvyLass- because they always make me feel better:)

I honestly have never met a UK Doper I didn’t like, and so my first answer is ‘Any UK Doper I haven’t met yet’.

I also have never met a DoperGal I didn’t like, so next is ‘Any DoperGal I haven’t met yet’.

Not specific enough? Well, I’d also like to meet FairyChatMom of course. TubaDiva too. And the legendary Opal.

She’s relatively new here but from a few interesting posts I’ve read I think Rapunzel would probably be quite nice and interesting to meet. I bet she cooks really well too. She sounds like the sort of helpful person who (making up a random example here) you could say something like, ''Gee, there’s this one really old episode of Seinfeld I’ve always liked and would love to see again" and she’d say “Oh, I’ve got them all, let me tape it for you and send it over”. If only people like that existed in real life!

Nah, you’re not in trouble. I just didn’t want to clog up this thread with my dense-headedness and I still don’t get what you’re saying. You can email me if you like, my email addy’s in my profile.

I forgot to include lieu in my list. He’s so funny. I’d like to meet Coldfire, too. He’s a peach.

Top on my list is probably Polycarp and Seige (the poster formerly known as CJHoworth, if I’m not mistaken.) I think I could learn a lot from both of them.

Also, I’d like to meet garius and buy him a round or two.

Other drinking buddies I’d like to have include kwyjibo, Harli and Mnementh, so if you guys ever get together for a round save one for me.

I’d also include FairyChatMom on this list, but I’ll likely be meeting her very soon at the N. FlaDope on the 21st!

Really, there are so many I can’t even begin to think of all of them.

Dopers who I’d like to meet include (but aren’t limited to:)

**GingerOfTheNorth
FairyChatMom
ColdFire
Manhattan
Auntie Em
Matt Mcl
Scott Evil

Well, *I * would like to meet, but not limited too ( and in no particular order, ** every other doper out there that never gets their names on these durn lists. **

And what’s that supposed to mean?

::fixes garius with a look::

Forgot Scotticher. How that happened I’ve no clue… Sorry darlin’.

There are just too many to name. It seems unfair to list like this as it can lead to hard feelings and being unpopular. For this I apologise.

Please know I mean not to slight anyone or hurt feelings. Just can’t remember everyone at once.

I’ll stop waffling now…

Thanks, Shirley!

I’d like to meet Cecil Adams (but probably won’t). Guess nobody else does :stuck_out_tongue:

Juanita, there’s little more embarrassing as having to explain a joke that died. Fret not, it’s not important!

(Sorry I missed your msg - forgot to put the away message on and did not get home till well after 6.)

Heck, any of you who want to meet me, c’mon down! If I’d meet swampbear, ya gotta know I’d be willing to meet anyone! :smiley:

However, in the spirit of the title (the “probably won’t” part) I shall namelessly name the entire Australian and New Zealand contingent. That’s a part of the world I would love to visit and if I ever made it there, I’d love to meet as many of you as I could. But unless I hit the lottery or some eccentric millionaire leaves me a fortune, I don’t see it happening.

More locally, I want to meet Rue. But I think I may accomplish that one day. We’re in the same time zone - I just need to see if I can finagle a business trip to Cincy or convince him that he needs to take the family DeDay on a visit to where I happen to be living whenever I can persuade him. But if I got to Cincy, I’d want to meet Shibb too, and any others in that general area. I’d also like to meet Exgineer just because.

Face it, I’m gregarious - I wanna meet everyone! Even if you don’t bring offerings of fine chocolates.