Dummy politicians need to learn to send cock pics.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/09/ny-rep-chris-lee-resigns/?hpt=T2

How many of these types of incidents will their be before celebs and politicians learn the age old rule that you only send pics of your cock, in poor lighting with your balls pushed back to make it look bigger, when you want to web up with some scatch? Never send something with your face in it, especially if you are flexing like a 12 year old boy, or the situation. You also only use an unassociated email address. Never text pics. Especially cock picks. And don’t troll for trim in your home region.

Another one bites the dust…

Oh boy. How on earth did this seem like a good idea to that guy?

The article doesn’t mention any cock pics. Did you read that somewhere else?

No, he said they need to LEARN to send cock pics, as in, if it had just been a cock pic (instead of a face pic) on the ad, then there would be less potential for drama.

Here’s the whole article on Gawker, including emails exchanged with a woman on Craig’s List. She sent it all to Gawker when she realized that she was being chatted up - not by a divorced, 39 yo lobbyist - but by a married, 46yo, Republican congressman .

No cock picks but the classic bathroom mirror shot from his blackberry, with him flexing, shirtless. (“It’s all I had.” - snicker) Also, he used the same gmail address he used on his public facebook page.

Yea, I doubt it was so much his picture that did him in (what are the chances someone living in Maryland is going to recognize a freshman congressman from another state) but using his real name and email address.

I think we should focus our comments and concerns regarding this thread where it is most warranted, towit:

Does taking a picture of your cock with your balls pushed back really make it look bigger?

Nah. It just means you don’t have Photoshop chops.

He’s a doofus. But, I hand it to him for taking care of himself. I probably won’t be that fit at 46, since I’m not that fit at 37. Even if I were, though, I would still skip the bathroom-mirror self portrait.

Two questions.
(1) I don’t know whether we want unfaithful womanizers reviewing billion-dollar programs, and voting on war resolutions, but we sure don’t want imbeciles doing those things. How did this guy get elected?
(2) Has the political affiliation of Miss [Deleted] been revealed? Maybe a “I’m a loyal Republican, how about you?” early in the e-mail exchange would have avoided this risk. :wink:

WAG: By appealing to the fraction of voters who are imbeciles themselves and thus carry a deep-rooted mistrust to everyone and everything more intelligent than themselves.

It’s only a hypothesis, though.

When I heard the news, I was utterly shocked

…to learn that he was trolling for women and not men. Looking at his (soon-to-be-dismantled, I’m guessing) website, though, his “agenda” doesn’t seem to include the typical family-values/anti-gay bullshit that we’ve come to expect from Repubs on the “down low.” So, Mrs. Lee, things could be a lot worse!

Hell, i reckon that a sizable portion of the American population wouldn’t be able their own congresscritter out of a lineup.

Including the “-R, NY” after his name was probably *really *ill-advised…

In fairness to Mr Lee (Look at him jive!), I don’t think he was a womanizer when he was elected. Or at least he was a lot better at it. Also, his opponent was weakened by a primary against a stripclub-owning Iraq War vet, and a nutty Perot-style industrialist who managed to lose to Reynolds in the middle of the congressinal page IM scandal. And the goose-stepping Chinese in the fear-mongering DCCC commercial.

That, plus he was the Republican.

Between this and Christina Aguilara mucking up the national anthem, it’s too bad Jon Stewart’s been on vacation this week.

I don’t think the cock pic worked out real well for Brett Favre. OTOH, I think he put his name in the email.

I saw the picture before I read the caption that he was “flexing”, and I thought he was simulating beating off. If you look at it, you can see what I mean!

This had to be a record resignation though. Something like 3 hours from press time to gone.

I’d hit it.

<adds “older men OK” note to Shot From Guns’ entry>